My weight loss :) hopefully lol

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Dan83, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Dan83

Dan83 Member

Ok so I did slimming world a few years ago lost about 3.5stone on it then onerous time putt it all back one and some more especially as I have had too stop playing rugby cause of work.
    The thing is I was heavy when I was big but I was carrying more muscle but now im just heavy lol not training as much and and stuff u know how it goes lol

Started working in retail at 18 was about 12 stone and 6,3 when I started lol all them years ago well now nearly 10 years later and 6.11stone heavier lol and only doing moderate training time to make a change
    Ok so been reliving slimming world now for 2weeks :)
    1st week had An 8 pound lose
    2nd week 5.1/4loss
    So far so good but I know I needed too come off that's why it did so I wanna get too 16 stone by July for holiday then a helthy 14.5by Xmas :)
    Any I have invested in a bike so hopefully now will help me lose a little more ok well I wi try and keep this up dates.
    Thank you for reading
    Dan :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello, welcome to the diary world :)

Good luck and keep posting. Is it an exercise bike, or a push bike? Both are good methods of exercise!!! Enjoy :)

4. Dan83

Dan83 Member

It's a mountain bike so hope fully get a few miles out of it

5. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Good attitude, i am sure you will reap the benefits, there are a couple of devoted cyclists on here, "Looking For Me' and " Gemsiac".

Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.