Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My weight loss :) hopefully lol

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Dan83, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Dan83

Dan83 Member

Ok so I did slimming world a few years ago lost about 3.5stone on it then onerous time putt it all back one and some more especially as I have had too stop playing rugby cause of work.
    The thing is I was heavy when I was big but I was carrying more muscle but now im just heavy lol not training as much and and stuff u know how it goes lol

Started working in retail at 18 was about 12 stone and 6,3 when I started lol all them years ago well now nearly 10 years later and 6.11stone heavier lol and only doing moderate training time to make a change
    Ok so been reliving slimming world now for 2weeks :)
    1st week had An 8 pound lose
    2nd week 5.1/4loss
    So far so good but I know I needed too come off that's why it did so I wanna get too 16 stone by July for holiday then a helthy 14.5by Xmas :)
    Any I have invested in a bike so hopefully now will help me lose a little more ok well I wi try and keep this up dates.
    Thank you for reading
    Dan :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello, welcome to the diary world :)

Good luck and keep posting. Is it an exercise bike, or a push bike? Both are good methods of exercise!!! Enjoy :)

4. Dan83

Dan83 Member

It's a mountain bike so hope fully get a few miles out of it

5. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Good attitude, i am sure you will reap the benefits, there are a couple of devoted cyclists on here, "Looking For Me' and " Gemsiac".

Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.