My weight loss journey. Here comes slimville!

Right, this is my 3rd proper attempt at CD. I did it once when hubby was in afghan, lost 3 stone, then he came back and I stopped, fell pregnant immediately, had my beautiful baby girl in Nov 2010, started CD again last year, in April, lost a couple of stone, fell preg and unfortunately lost the baby, had the implant put in in Sept an my weight has ballooned. I weigh 17st 3, (well I did on Tues,) picked up my stock from a new CDC (who I'm not sure if I get on with) and started on Wed. Have first weigh in on Mon, (bit gutted as won't be a full week, but it may make my week 2 loss a bit better!!)

Anyhoo, I have started this to give me somewhere to write my feelings, goals etc, and to look back at how I have done! (oh and to keep me motivated)

Wed was an ok day. (I am on SS+)

Day 1 ----- 3 shakes and turkey breast and cucumber

Day 2 ----- 3 shakes and turkey breast and cucumber

Day 3 ----- 2 shakes (oops)

Day 4 ----- 2 shakes, 1 soup and (very naughty) 2 eggs and a chicken breast (I was so hungry and couldn't stop picking, but I suppose it was protein and not carbs)

Day 5 (so far) 1 porridge.

No one knows I am doing this (apart from hubby an CDC) dunno if it's my best idea but want people to notice I am losing weight rather than just saying because they know I am dieting!!!

Ok, well see you later I suppose. I am really dreading weigh in tomorrow. Got a feeling that my loss will be *****. :-( xxx

Yeah it wasn't too bad in the end, though today my TOTM has appeared!!! Completely rubbish as wanted a good starting loss but don't think I will get it now. :-( x

Back