My weight loss journey with Exante. day 2 so far.

lyniG

So I started Lipotrim in June and lasted 10 days. From that I decided to do another meal replacement but one with food in it hence my attempt at Exante now. I have tried 3 times in the last week to get on this plan and always failed by the evening of day 1. Yesterday was pretty ok as in Day 1.

Today Day 2 I have started off really well but am now exhausted and starving. I have had my porridge and inhaled my bar at 3pm and am very hungry. Drank 2 litres of water so far. I'm dying to eat some high protein like grilled chicken breast but am trying to keep going. If this doesnt get easier may have to resort to the LCD rather than VLCD.

God give me strength to keep going. xxx Just wanted somewhere to write my thoughts really. Any support is great too. xx Long way to go on my weight loss journey but my next weight loss goal is to get under 20 stone and i'm now 20 stone 13lb.

Hi, im on day 2 too. Hunger will be worst on days 2 & 3 and then they say it should get better once your in ketosis!

Your half way there, so just keep going! Dont let food and hunger get ther better of you! Food has controlled us all for long enough, it's now our turn to be in control of food, our minds and body!

Good Luck xx

I'm on day 2 aswell, have drunk 3l of water so far, have a cracking headache, am tired and starving! About to have my carbonara then write an essay about mouthwash!

We will be bloody slim! Lets stick at it! :D

Just noticed it's taken me 2.5 years from joining the site to knuckling down and starting the diet properly :doh:

Hope things get easier for you this sounds like the first is guna b a testing to say the least my pack arrived yes day only shakes tho 1 months supply so today is day 1 for me bit nervy but will have to have a will of iron especially to lose the 3 stone I put on within the space of a year!!
hope everyone's day is 100% looking forward to my 1st milkshake...

Waking up early on day 3, going to to my 30 day shred DVD before work, don't want to end up with saggy arms if I can help it.
Good luck today everyone xx

Hi there my first day today sounds like yesterday was rough guess this is what I may have 2 expect too! Just doing the milkshakes no bars or porridge just liquids hope I get through today just wanted to say stay strong everyday u get through it is an achievement I am expecting this whole process to b hard firsy few days in but will get easier as each day goes by and I stick to it 100%....easier said than done I know I've invested in a thick book start reading that todsy take my mind of things hope u managed to get through yesterday I will b on here daily have to shift 3 stone asap
Keep going the momentary lapses will pass this is an extreme diet but it does get results you only have to read the stories

Hiya how was the workout? I've heard about this shred workout pretty intense stuff as today's my 1st day with this diet hoping to do a body combat class later if I feel up to it sticking to 3 shakes a day no porridge or bars rather not have too think about eating best way for me anyway have a good 100% day

Hi everyone this is the start of my third day worst morning for me so far, felt sick before eating porridge and gagging while eating.
I don't seem to have much energy, have been drinking 4 - 5 litres of water, when i feel hungry i drink some water got to do something or i will go mad.
Opening the fridge and seeing all that lovely food winking at me is bloody hard, I'm on TS but if it continues to be this hard i might introduce some protein as a last meal 200-300 cals only. How are you guys doing exercise on this small amount of calories, i'm finding it hard just to walk the dog for half an hour.

Good Luck to you all in your journey with Exante,

I felt like crap yesterday, I couldn't even do my uni work (after a full day at work!) feel much better today though! Having an apple & cin porridge for lunch, it's really really nice.
Shred DVD is good, but I can imagine getting bored quickly, just doing it a few times a week, I have too much on to do it daily.

:cool:

Rocking on day 2 yesterday was hard going managed to get 3 shakes down only good thing was I managed to get the thickness just right taste as OK think I'm guna like the vanilla the best. The other flavour got an after taste going on.....hope every is bearing up OK we know why we are doing this but still hard feeling lethargic only 2nd day in.
We all AV 2 keep the vision of what we will all look like or used to look like as our inspiration
have a 100 % day all we AV 2 a will of iron on this plan that's for sure.

Hi there Uk pretty hard goin I know dunno how I managed my combat class I was on me last legs 15 mins in! I'm hoping from what folks are saying this tiredness will last for A few days depending in the person I guess then this plan will get easier I opted 4 shakes feels rather strange as its normal to just eat generally one thing I'm noticing is that you can eat out of habit instead of necessity so 4 me I'm retraining my brain no easy task. I'm sure u will av a good day UK we are all in the same boat keep reading the posts on here it does help.

Are you still with us LyniG? I hope you're still going! Come and have a chat, we'll keep you strong! x

I failed miserably girls!! I have been doing two meal replacements and one meal a day to keep me going. I'd lost 6lb this week so far until i had bread with my tea last night and says I put 3lb on overnight!!!! I cant believe carbs can do so much damage. I just cannot at this time get my butt on TS. I've tried about 5 times now to get back on it. I'm going to move over to the other group with a meal a day as I just have too much on with my little kiddies for now. x

Still on it though.

Good luck ladies, your doing fantastically well, keep going xxx

Hi I'm new here, on day 6 on TS, FIRST 3 days were terrible (keto-flu) but felt great from then on :) can't wait for weigh in on Monday (excited much)

Aw hun, you have to be in the right place. I had a wobble last night, vodka, crisps and a pitta bread.

Back on the wagon today! Although I just had an email from my ex and could really really do with a big drink right now!

Aww Jelle dont give him the satisfaction of knocking you off your healthy way of life (I'm trying to stop using the word diet). I've made a decision to give TS another go tomorrow to see how I get on. Monday and Tuesday I only have one kiddy with me but then i hit the horrible day 3/4 with two kiddies but busy week so hoping for lots of distractions. x We will see how I get on.

Go for it! You can do it, keep busy busy!

Just had my first official weigh in -9 lost lbs :character00238:

The ex showed himself up for the selfish nob that he always was, so I'm happy and on the wagon :D x

Week 1 weigh in and thrilled to bits 12lbs down, crack on week 2. I can do this :D Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Back