My Weight Loss - Picture Comparison

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
I thought I would do a picture comparison to see the difference now.

The first pic was taking last year at Niagara Falls a few months before I started my SW journey.

The second pic was taken a couple of weeks ago, over 2 stone lighter (excuse my stupid facial expression, hubby was practising some photography stuff with lighting etc, and I was bored, as you can probably tell lol)

It would be nice to see comparison pics of some of you too, if you have them.

I still have a way to go, but am getting there slowly but healthily :)

Wow, You look really great! Congrats on the weight loss :D

Wow, that's fab, you look brilliant xx

Wow, look at you :clap:

The first thing that jumped out at me is your face shape, it has completely changed.

You look fab :D

Thank you everyone :)

I have been trying to find a full length pic from back then, so you can see the comparison a bit better, I actually have a waist now, where as before it was just flab.

I will keep hunting through my pics. I hated having my picture taken back then and I can now see why.

WOW! Well done, you look amazing!

The first thing I thought when I looked at the pics was "Wow, she's stunning!" :D You're a very pretty lady :flirt2:

you look gorgeous hon! I know what ya mean about DH and light set ups, we still have all our lights, soft box, flash triggers etc from when we ran our own business, and it takes him half hour of wasted shots to get things just right!

OMG, you wouldn't believe the difference 2 stone makes! You must feel great.

I hated my pic being taken back in my big days, thing is though, I thought I looked good and probably made more of an effort then than I do now!

Anyway, thanks for posting these, very inspiring.

You look fab hun xx

OMG, you wouldn't believe the difference 2 stone makes! You must feel great.

I hated my pic being taken back in my big days, thing is though, I thought I looked good and probably made more of an effort then than I do now!

Anyway, thanks for posting these, very inspiring.

Thanks Jaylou, I think I have lost about 2 stone 4lbs now in total since that horrible pic. I actually don't know the exact amount, as I just enter my weight loss each week on body optimise, I never look at the total figure. I will have to have a look now though.

I have had a few gains, since my SW journey, (don't we all??). However the gains were around special occasions like Christmas. I also fell off track for a few month towards the end of the year, when I went through a really upsetting time after a miscarriage. I have also had a few sts's. So the weight loss is slow, but I am so much more motivated this time round. I think that is because SW is so unlike being on a diet.

I am also doing it all on my own, with no meetings to go to here in Canada. Although it hasnt really been completely on my own, as the support of all you here has been fabulous. So thank you everyone :)

and I am still waiting on all your comparison pics so far :p

Back