My weight loss pictures

Ah thank u so much. ;)
It was very hard. Never thought I would stick to it or get this far. Very pleased. How u getting on? X

You're very welcome xx I've been ok but keep stopping and starting but I am re-starting as I don't want this summer to be a negative experience for me like it has been for so many years (constant covering up when I'm baking hot etc) xx

You're very welcome xx I've been ok but keep stopping and starting but I am re-starting as I don't want this summer to be a negative experience for me like it has been for so many years (constant covering up when I'm baking hot etc) xx

Ah bless ya. Yeah know how u feel want to keep everything covered. Didn't even like my feet out in sandles!!
Yeah I have been like that also stop and start also. It is very hard. It's all in the head. Got to keep positive and think hard what u want to be like in the future. I am so worried about when I come off of this. But doing that positive thinking to keep me going ! Xx wish u all the luck in the world :)

Ah bless ya. Yeah know how u feel want to keep everything covered. Didn't even like my feet out in sandles!!
Yeah I have been like that also stop and start also. It is very hard. It's all in the head. Got to keep positive and think hard what u want to be like in the future. I am so worried about when I come off of this. But doing that positive thinking to keep me going ! Xx wish u all the luck in the world :)

That is so sweet. Thank you xx Good luck with re-feed. Like you said it's all about thinking positive? Good luck to you too sweetie xx

Well done, fantastic.

I'm the same start weight as you and I also have that black spotty top :D Congratulations on your loss!

image-1471148123.jpg

You look so good :)

Hi LadyKate, you use to do lipotrim didn't you? How exactly does slim and save work? How much weight should you lose per week? Is it the same as LT? X

Hi LadyKate, you use to do lipotrim didn't you? How exactly does slim and save work? How much weight should you lose per week? Is it the same as LT? X

Hiya. Yeah done Lipotrim from June till January
Then slim and save till the end. I loved it so much more.

U can have four things a day and there products are yum. They have chocolate bars too. Have a look on slim and save . Co . Uk I think or just google it and have a read. It's brill.

Xx

You look amazing!You're my inspiration :)

Back