My weight loss pictures

Had to have a break last week as I ran out of money but back on it from yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had to have a break last week as I ran out of money but back on it from yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for getting back to it. I find doing these diets cheaper than me buying shopping now as I am always buying fresh fruit and salad etc. seems to be more !! Xx

Wow you look amazing!!!! im starting friday and this has just spurred me on even more!

That is so fantastic. What a skinny-mini you are, even your eyes look huge and amazing in your lovely slim face. You are a proper success story xxx

That is so fantastic. What a skinny-mini you are, even your eyes look huge and amazing in your lovely slim face. You are a proper success story xxx

Ahhh what lovely words thank u so much. I still feel big as I was before my head hasn't caught up with my body even now ! Xx how u getting on ? Xxx

Ahhh what lovely words thank u so much. I still feel big as I was before my head hasn't caught up with my body even now ! Xx how u getting on ? Xxx

Yes, slowly but surely. First week or so is hard. The motivation is there but all the headaches/cravings etc are a challenge. But I will not give in xxx

wow! you look great!

You look super! I am on lipotrim but am looking closely at slim and save, think it might be a tad dearer buuut looks way tastier and with better variety, which I think will help! I think I should avoid the chocolate bars though... they're some of the things that got me here in the first place !

You look super! I am on lipotrim but am looking closely at slim and save, think it might be a tad dearer buuut looks way tastier and with better variety, which I think will help! I think I should avoid the chocolate bars though... they're some of the things that got me here in the first place !

If you order a few weeks worth s&s is much cheaper... I was paying £36 a week on lipotrim and pay about £25 on s&s

I have ordered the taster pack from S&S, interested in seeing which flavours I like! Do you have any favourites/recommendations?

I have ordered the taster pack from S&S, interested in seeing which flavours I like! Do you have any favourites/recommendations?

Personally I don't order the soups because I thought the lipotrim chicken one was so awful I still can't face the thought of it!! As for the rest I go through phases... I really like the original oatmeal at the moment and the chocolate shakes and very little else... However a few weeks ago I was loving all the meal packs so I've no doubt over the next few weeks my tastes will change again!

Everyone is different so I'm sure you will find your favourites :)

Thanks! I didnt mind the chicken soup, but just want the option for more than 4 flavours!

Hi cheekychic, my fave flavours are Cafe Latte shake, Thai soup, Mushroom Pasta! I love spicy foods and these really help me feel like im eating "normal" food

Back