My Weight Loss Ramblings and other things :o)

Hey my love. Sorry you were having a bad day. Hope you are feeling a little better now. Take care and stick with it. :D xxx

Whoops I've not been here for nearly a week. It's been a busy one with a new pup (she's 5 days old today *aww*). She's having supplemented feeds. She's now gaining weight ... and I am losing still, I hope!

Really tired, and about to go to sleep. How is everyone? x

hello ju, im suzanne and am back restarting so just wanted to say hi :)
aw i bet your puppy is gorgeous!! you'll have to put some piccies in your profile album when you get time :)

suz x

Oops, I'm so not the best at keeping up with a thread, am I?! Useless at it might be a better term :)

I've been very busy (as usual), although all this stuff I am currently doing is voluntary. My bank account does need me earning some money soon though - so I am hoping for plenty of teaching SOON!! (this week coming for 4 or 5 days would be super!)

The puppy is 2 weeks tomorrow, and increasingly gorgeous all the time. I've fallen in love with her BIG STYLE! (Luckily her doggie mum is totally gorgeous, so I can give plenty of fusses!)

I've had a piggy week, although - bar yesterday - have managed to eat a max of 25 points. Yesterday we ate out at lunchtime and I HAD to have whitebait, cos I adore it! Dessert was a scrummy sorbet with shot of apple vodka- SO good! We also went to a party, with lots of Carribean food (I did notice I was the only one with salad on my plate, so I went for seconds of the salad!) Those curries, divine!!

Better, need to, get back to eating more for less points ;) - It's okay to have the odd naughty week, isn't it? And, I know I am still eating less than I was pre-ww days!

OK, I sts this week, but my monthly erm *friend* has been here. Hopefully this week, esp if I eat better and do some exercise, I will lose weight and get below that 13 stone barrier!!

DD is back to school tomorrow, and I'm hoping I will be too (I do supply, so hoping we have a teacher off!)

Any tips for keeping on losing weight? It'd be SO nice to be a size 10 ... Keep dreaming, eh?

Back