My weight loss travels!

Well today and yesterday absolutely sucked :( Ended up at the hospital with stomach pains and a dodgy pulse, got told I have a chest infection, ear infection, kidney infection and one of my many cysts on my ovaries has decided to grow into a big cyst which is why my tummy has been a bit puffy of late, on lots of antibiotics and painkillers and some meds to regulate my heartbeat since it went a bit wonky worst bit is I've had to come off lipotrim and start refeeding, they've let me keep the morning and lunch ones but have to eat at night and then review with the hospital next week and they'll let me know if I can go back on it full time. Am just so cheesed off right now :cry:

Just found your diary, saw your informative post on pcos thread. Good luck I been interested to see how you get on x I'm doing cd at moment so fairly similar x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww, Linzie, big hugs to you, your health comes first tho and LT will always be here when you're ready to go 100% again. Take care xx

Zest for Life - thanks, good luck with the cambridge, I only just heard of it a few days ago so I'll keep an eye out and see how you are getting on with it :)

Slimmerforsummer - Thanks so much for the good wishes, I'm feeling much better now too and have to admit it's been nice to sneak in a proper coffee :) Been checking the scales every day and so far I seem to be maintaining :)

Back to the hospital tomorrow and hopefully my blood work will look a bit better :)

Oh what a week!! My son went into hospital with a chest infection, came home a couple of days, then went back in with an arrythmia, I started with stomach cramps which usually happens when I'm a bit stressed because I have an ulcer but then I rang my Aunty to see if they were in for visitors only to find out she was really poorly with cancer and had been in hospital for operations and was waiting to go to the special oncology hospital, they'd been trying to catch me at home to tell me but I was out, day after that I had a gastric bleed from the ulcer!!

Never ever again do I want a week like that one! Good news is my son's chest is clear now, my Aunty has been told she has a chance to get through it, though she is going to have to go wig shopping, and I've been put back on meds but told I can restart Lipotrim next week. Had a weigh in today and I've gained 0.5lbs since stopping Lipotrim which considering I eat when I get stressed I think I've done really well! I might not get skinny by the time I go on the beach but at least I can keep going at it in stages if I have to.

That was a terrible week for you. Well done for only a 0.5 gain

Thanks you.

Had my nails done today and feeling much better again, 6 weeks till I go on holiday so really hoping I can get back on the wagon soon :)

Fingers crosses everything picks up now! Good luck!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Thanks, and fabulous name you have James, my son son is a JamesG too :)

Blood test in the morning so fingers and toes crossed if it's all stable again I can get back to the chemist :) Started the official count down to holidays on my mantle today so really hoping I can get back on lipotrim and get some of my skinnier clothes out for hols. Am still a size down from when I started so am pleased whichever way it goes from here.

Yay!! I can restart LT today and am soo soo soo very excited!!!!! Hopefully can drop another clothes size before holiday so long as I don't go getting ill again!! Gained a bit while I've been off it but still not back at starting weight which is good since I was only on it for 2 weeks. 106.5kg at weigh in today so hopefully get a good first week again and things will be good :)

Thats great hope all goes well for you now

hmm rubbish day, made a coffee for someone else and then went on auto pilot and made myself one and had half of it before I remembered not to :cry: then my son didn't finish his chicken tonight and again just put it in my mouth on auto pilot, don't know what is wrong with me today :( Early night tonight and back on it tomorrow when hopefully my brain will be in gear.

Did you put any weight on when you went on real food cos starting next friday I am on refeed then real food for a couple of weeks then back on it 100%

I put on about 3 pounds but I wasn't really being careful, the football was on and I was eating pizza and nachos, but I didn't put any on until about a week after I went off it. The first time round I came off it properly and didn't regain till I started eating silly, just take it really easy your first few days so you don't store a load of water and so you give your metabolism time to speed up again. Hardest thing is restarting to be honest, don't know why it is harder to restart but it is tons harder.

Thanks for that

Back