My weight struggle

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kimosabi, 18 April 2010 Social URL.

1. kimosabi

kimosabi New Member

hello everyone it's kim again, Of course I'm not quite as slim as I was 20 years ago!! Like many others I started to put on weight as I got older, I don't play squash or badminton now, my present job is not very physical so I'm not burning off the calories and I've got a sweet tooth!! Not long ago I was invited to a wedding and decided to try on my favourite suit, which I hadn't worn for about 2 years. I realized that it might be a bit tight, but that wouldn't matter as I didn't want to buy a new suit just for one day (I like to dress casually mostly). A BIT TIGHT!! I couldn't do up the zip on my trousers!! I couldn't believe how much weight I had put on around my waist.Needless to say I did have to buy a suit. I decided then, that I wanted to lose weight and get into the clothes which made up 80% of my wardrobe.
    Last edited: 18 April 2010
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
  4. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.