My weight was one big plateau, but it's not any more thanks to my food diary

Sounding really positive there Lixida! WTG!

If you would like to change the title at some time go to the very first entry of your diary , click on "Edit Post" then on "Go Advanced" where you will then see your title is available for you to change.

Thanks for that info. Off to do that now...

Title changed thanks Emmaline.

I was out all day yesterday and ended up helping a lady who had an accident on a bus, so I never got back in time to do my food diary So here is yesterday's nosh

B - 2 x weetabix with SS milk from HEA allowance of 250mls

L - Jacket potato with baked beans at Spudulike. My friend and I ate one of their toppers between us....she had the topping and I had the salad. Not quite an EE meal, but pretty close

D - Chicken salad, with new potatoes

Drinks - Tea, diet cream soda, Costa Coffee Skinny Cappuccino Takeaway ( 1 medio ) - 5.5 syns

Over the moon. Lost 4lbs at group and got Slimmer of the week. That's a 9 lb drop in two weeks.

Got a difficult few days coming up visiting relatives so I'm going to have to be mega focussed if I'm not going to succumb to the delights of their oil and honey laden bbq. My food diary on here is keeping me amazingly focussed. Think I'll do SP before I go down there and when I come back to help.

B - Alpen Light bar HEB (S) 35g porridge HEB with milk from 250 mls SS milk HEA allowanc with fruit, (Apples, clementines - both S and plum)

L - Chicken breast, (p) Oxo gravy, sugar snap peas (S), baby sweet corn (S)

D - Melon, (S), Ham (P), Salad (S)

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Heading out the door shortly and wont have the Internet till I get back home on Tuesday afternoon. So there will be a bit of a gap. Going to be difficult to keep to any eating plan while staying with my relatives. They seem hell bent on sabotaging me.

B - Scrambled eggs (P), mushrooms (S) melon (S)

L -

Well done. How fab is that! Hope you have a good time and resist all the offerings :rolleyes:. I'm sure I couldn't! Look forward to the next input.

Hi, i am new to SW and here to subscribe. :)

Well, I can't see how to edit my starting and current weight. It's so long since I've used the site I've forgotten how it all works. Looks like I'm going to have fun later this week remembering how I do things on here

Ah, found out how to edit my info.

Lots has happened to me while Minimins was down. I'm thrilled to say I reached target in early/mid July and have maintained ever since. Just after hitting target, I told my weight loss journey story and won Woman of the Year 2015. It's been amazing and I love being slim again.

Well done.:)
You look very slim and happy. Were you happy before or was it a front? When we are bigger we always say we are happy but deep down we are not otherwise we wouldn't keep trying too lose the weight. I know some say they are but once they lose it they realise they weren't really. I would say it is much healthier having less weight but what we read now is it's not always the case.:)

Well done.:)
You look very slim and happy. Were you happy before or was it a front? When we are bigger we always say we are happy but deep down we are not otherwise we wouldn't keep trying too lose the weight. I know some say they are but once they lose it they realise they weren't really. I would say it is much healthier having less weight but what we read now is it's not always the case.:)

Thank you craftermary. When at my heaviest I was trying to recover from open heart surgery and not doing very well, so no I wasn't at all happy. My weight loss made it easier for me to recover...in fact had I not lost all taht weight, I think I would have succumbed to the complications I suffered from the surgery. Now I wan walk, swim, mow my lawn, do my housework, stand and cook, do my gardening. So yes, I am very happy!

Back