My weight watchers journey :)

Will be keeping everything crossed at 630! Do you stay for the talk too? X

Will be keeping everything crossed at 630! Do you stay for the talk too? X

So will I! .. Yeah, I like the talk, find it really interesting, it's something I look forward to each week :) x

So will I! .. Yeah, I like the talk, find it really interesting, it's something I look forward to each week :) x

I hope u will share the content with Minis :) Btw u might look funny on the scales all crossed over ;-) x

I hope u will share the content with Minis :) Btw u might look funny on the scales all crossed over ;-) x

Haha! I don't care what I look like if the scales say I've lost something! .. Will defo be sharing with you all as soon as I get back on Here after my meeting! X

Haha! I don't care what I look like if the scales say I've lost something! .. Will defo be sharing with you all as soon as I get back on Here after my meeting! X

Can't wait :) How's your day going? X

Guess what?! Only gone and lost 5 FLIPPING POUND!!! Happy would be a huge understatement!! ????

EEEK!!! you are bloody amazing woman!! Well done you xx

Thats normally when we have stew and dumplings, I normally cook it when it gets closer to Christmas, love just putting it all in the slow cooker, letting it cook all day and then have it in the evening when it's all dark at like 5 o clock in the evening outside and the Christmas lights are all turned on! Lol sorry about all the Christmas talk! Xx

lol ahhhhh how cosy :) hey.... it will be here again before we know it!! cant believe its june already :O shocking!?

Guess what?! Only gone and lost 5 FLIPPING POUND!!! Happy would be a huge understatement!! ????

OMG! Are u sure that wasn't £5 our of your purse to go to the meeting ;-) x

I am a monthly member I'll have you know!! Haha .. But 5lb! Was very shocked but soooo happy :) xx

Only kidding ya ;-) Sooooooo proud of you Sweetie! You go girl! X

5lbs!!!

:wow:

Well done Jodi that's a fantastic weight loss :) xx

Back