My weight watchers journey :)

Well done on getting everything sorted so quickly after moving, i'd be weeks trying to sort stuff. Sounds like you've had some yummy food, like Serena said I would be eating takeaway for a week after. Hope you enjoyed your roast dinner, we're having roast chicken yum yum.

Nic x

I had to get everything sorted, it would drive me mad if I had boxes of stuff just sitting around! Lol .. With all the moving around and lifting I don't feel so bad about missing a few days at the gym!! going gym tonight though, got to get back into it as I was really enjoying it! Hope you have a good day xx

Ahh don't mention dominos!! .. I use to literally sit and eat an entire large pizza, an entire garlic pizza bread and then all 4 cookies for dessert!! .. And I sometimes wonder how I got this big?! Lmao .. Next weigh in tomorrow evening already, going so fast! Hope you have a good day xx

Mmmmmm! That sounds like my kind of dinner! What are your plans for today? Some yummy food I hope! X

Mmmmmm! That sounds like my kind of dinner! What are your plans for today? Some yummy food I hope! X

I don't really have plans for today, got to take my daughter for her 3 and a half year injections at 5 then we're going to my mums to visit for a nice chilli for tea and to get some presents as they got home from a week in black pool yesterday :)
Then we have decided instead of me going to the gym, we're all going to go swimming together instead, lots of good exercise for me and my other half and daughter get to swim too :)
whats your plans for today x

I don't really have plans for today, got to take my daughter for her 3 and a half year injections at 5 then we're going to my mums to visit for a nice chilli for tea and to get some presents as they got home from a week in black pool yesterday :) Then we have decided instead of me going to the gym, we're all going to go swimming together instead, lots of good exercise for me and my other half and daughter get to swim too :) whats your plans for today x

Awwwww your day sounds lovely! And chilli for tea sounds scrummy! I will update my thread in a minute, had a very productive morning! X

Awwwww your day sounds lovely! And chilli for tea sounds scrummy! I will update my thread in a minute, had a very productive morning! X

Its changed to beef stew and dumplings now, so excited for it! Lol I dont think I'm even subscribed to your thread, am I?! x

Its changed to beef stew and dumplings now, so excited for it! Lol I dont think I'm even subscribed to your thread, am I?! x

Mmmmmm I love dumplings! My diary is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail!' X

Beef stew and dumplings non non :)

Hope you enjoyed your swim with the family.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Nic x

It's Jodi's Thread not mine ;-) x

Damn You Autocorrect! X

Beef stew & dumplings yum... Haven't had those for ages, enjoy

It was so yummy! .. Normally only have it around Christmas time for some reason lol but it was lovely, warmed me right up :) xx

Beef stew and dumplings non non :)

Hope you enjoyed your swim with the family.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Nic x

It was lovely! Warmed me right up :)
the swim was really nice too, we had a mess around in the toddler pool first and then got into the normal pool to do some proper swimming, woke up aching! But it's a good sign, I think?! Lol
thank you! .. My weigh in is at half 6, really do want to lose some tonight, come on 1lb off!! Will post in as soon as I know :) xx

mmmm stew!!
reminds me of a cold night with pjs and the fire on :) hehe x

Thats normally when we have stew and dumplings, I normally cook it when it gets closer to Christmas, love just putting it all in the slow cooker, letting it cook all day and then have it in the evening when it's all dark at like 5 o clock in the evening outside and the Christmas lights are all turned on! Lol sorry about all the Christmas talk! Xx

Back