My weight watchers journey :)

Are u having a WI Treat Jodi? X

Aw we'll done on a fab loss Jodie!! Just goes to show that perseverance is the key! I know you were disappointed after your last 2 wi's, but it was worth the wait! xx

Aw we'll done on a fab loss Jodie!! Just goes to show that perseverance is the key! I know you were disappointed after your last 2 wi's, but it was worth the wait! xx

Thankyou!! I was disappointed after not losing anything last week and I did feel like I Wanted to give up at that moment but I'm so so glad I didn't :) can't believe I lost 5lbs last night though, never expected that much xx

My other half had battered sausages, chips and curry sauce.. I did want a small treat so i had a small pack of m&m's :) x

Mmmmmmm M&Ms, I love the PB ones! Have u been to M&M World in London??? Well Done on resisting the other things, bet M&Ms were yummier anyway! X

Mmmmmmm M&Ms, I love the PB ones! Have u been to M&M World in London??? Well Done on resisting the other things, bet M&Ms were yummier anyway! X

My favourite ones are the crunchy ones, there soo nice! .. Never been to m&m world, but would love too, think I may wait until I've lost the weight though! Lol xx

My favourite ones are the crunchy ones, there soo nice! .. Never been to m&m world, but would love too, think I may wait until I've lost the weight though! Lol xx

Ive never tried the Crispy ones! MMW, you get to meet M&Ms! X

Best thing today. Was the first sign of anyone noticing or commenting, but me and my fiancé was having a cuddle earlier when he told me he can fit his arms around me much easier!! ... I know it's not anything really good but I was SO happy!! :) :) :D :D

Best thing today. Was the first sign of anyone noticing or commenting, but me and my fiancé was having a cuddle earlier when he told me he can fit his arms around me much easier!! ... I know it's not anything really good but I was SO happy!! :) :) :D :D

Awwwwww that's so lovely! Lots of cuddles to come then!!! X

Definatly!! I was so proud when he said it :) xx

It's a good feeling isn't it, nothing tastes as good as those comments does it! How has your Friday been? X

Hey Jodi hope everything is ok Hun? Not seen u on here for a few days. Your minimins family are here if u need us xx

Back