My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

That is an amazing first week. Massive well done. Have you posted it on the WI thread? If you look at the top of the page in the sub forums you will find it. We could do with your loss on their - we have BIG targets to beat :D

That is so good. I look forward to seeing how you do this week :D

FANBLOOMINTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... what an amazing loss! ... what a boost for the coming week! well done :D

Ah thanks everyone. I will post it on weight loss thread. I feel dreadfully poorly. I could cry! :cry:

I want to go to sleep for hours but little boy has other ideas. Oh well.

I am doing kickstart this week as not well anyway with no appetite so might as well drop to 22 pts as its going to be hard to eat my normal amount as I cant taste anything so no pleasure in eating.

XX

Thanks guys for all the support. I was actually shocked when it said 9.5 lbs. I kept getting off and on but it stayed the same! I always lose alot the first week and not too bad the others normally.

Last time I tried WW a few months back I lost nothing the first week which made me so depressed but this time it was a total contrast. I have drunk 3 litres of water a day too so I wonder if this helped.

I am looking forward to my next weigh in. Had all my points today and I ate tons and tons and tons!!! I only used 22 points as well.

Well into my second week and still unwell with cough, cold, aches and pains and shivers. Cant be flu as had the flu jab. Got chest infection so got antibiotics. Still sticking to points. Some days not eating much at all.

Hope this goes soon. Its so difficult with a little one on my own being ill :(:cry:

aww Trace, hope you feel better soon *hugs* you've been really unlucky with these colds of late!

chin up gorgeous :) cant wait to see your results xxx

Oh my life! What a result - sorry I am a bit late in picking up on it but still flabbergasted all the same.

Good luck for staying focussed this week. How long ago did you stop CD? Amazing loss on here for having done a VLCD.

Oh my life! What a result - sorry I am a bit late in picking up on it but still flabbergasted all the same.

Good luck for staying focussed this week. How long ago did you stop CD? Amazing loss on here for having done a VLCD.

Hey hon

I did CD in March 2008 so been messing around since then. Well not now as being a good girl

X

9.5lb...that is amazing!Well done!Hope I get on half as well as you did next Thursday!!

Ah thanks so much. It really could be to do with me being ill too and just generally first time luck. The funny thing is the first week I did CD I lost 10lb so just goes to show you. You dont need to starve yourself to lose weight.

Good luck with your loss. I shall be looking out
X

Not been a good weekend for me. Feeling so awful. Have bronchitis. I have not gone over points but have been knocking back honey and lemon and cough linctus and you cant count points for that. So I have no idea what the outcome will be on tues. Been days not used points and days I have.

aww sorry to hear you're ill again.. have the doctors not noticed you're picking up a lot of bugs recently? x

aww sorry to hear you're ill again.. have the doctors not noticed you're picking up a lot of bugs recently? x

Hi hon

This is the same thing I have had from the start of week. The problem is being a single mum who gets no help at all from anyone when my little boy gets ill I get it too but I dont get any sleep as he has me up and I just cant ever recover properly. My immune system is so low and I am just exhausted.

This is really partly why I have found dieting so hard as I just couldnt stick to anything. I really dont know how the hell I did CD cos that is virtually nil! Happy to say I am fully into WW now though and I still have some antibiotics left so hoping this will finish this off and I am going out to buy loads of multivits, vit c and echinacea to boost my immune system.

Weigh in day tomorrow. I am so nervous. I really dont feel slimmer. I feel ugly and hideous! Lets hope something has come off.

X

Weigh in day tomorrow. I am so nervous. I really dont feel slimmer. I feel ugly and hideous! Lets hope something has come off.

X

It made me really sad to read that bit of your post.

You sound like you feel all alone in this journey and with your wee boy - that must be really hard.

Love and hugs...and come on here to rant when you need to.

(and get that ugly and hideous idea out of your head right now....or else!!) xx

It made me really sad to read that bit of your post.

You sound like you feel all alone in this journey and with your wee boy - that must be really hard.

Love and hugs...and come on here to rant when you need to.

(and get that ugly and hideous idea out of your head right now....or else!!) xx

Oh bless you, I do feel very alone some days. Its a lonely life for me now. Not wringing this out but it is. I have not been out past 6pm for 3 yrs!!!! LOL

I cant believe that. I wouldnt change it for the world. I love my little boy dearly and its a pleasure to raise him and be a huge part of his life and in time my life will change again.

I think I feel fat and ugly etc cos I feel so run down and I need a hair cut and some treats. I dont treat myself enough as I am sure it is with most mums. You always end up spending money on your babies :)

I am actually chuffed at this weightloss so far and even if its a pound tomorrow I will be happy :)

Thank you for your lovely support. Was going to put my pic up but worried about it!

xx

This has really struck a chord in me as I have been having a similar conversation with my husband recently. I am not a single mum so I have lots of support from him but neither of us have a life anymore. We both crave some normality. I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old. I never get sleep....I work 9 hour days....keep on top of the house and struggle in everyway. I am so tired. I totally sympathise with you and totally admire what you are doing. What makes it worse for us is that we have family very close by but to be honest, no one WANTS to help and that is upsetting.

I wish I could come and look after your little one so you could treat yourself. We could take it in turns then :D

Loads of luck tomorrow. I am sure you will do just fine x

Back