My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

This has really struck a chord in me as I have been having a similar conversation with my husband recently. I am not a single mum so I have lots of support from him but neither of us have a life anymore. We both crave some normality. I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old. I never get sleep....I work 9 hour days....keep on top of the house and struggle in everyway. I am so tired. I totally sympathise with you and totally admire what you are doing. What makes it worse for us is that we have family very close by but to be honest, no one WANTS to help and that is upsetting.

I wish I could come and look after your little one so you could treat yourself. We could take it in turns then :D

Loads of luck tomorrow. I am sure you will do just fine x

oh bless your little heart!!!! How lovely are you. I could do with a hand. I would help you too. I know what its like. I am hankering for bed as was up all night but little Archie has other ideas!!!! little monkey.

Over to docs in 2 hrs as literally no better. I shall post my loss separately :) its not much but its something

Thanks for listening X

hey you :) sorry to hear you're still bad :( like Lea I wish i could help out! Will have to come down for a weekend and visit.. you can sleep and I'll entertain Archie and me haha.. i'm pretty sure whatever he plays with would entertain me too.. i'm a very simple sorta person :D haha!

hope you feel better soon. how was your WI? xxx

hey you :) sorry to hear you're still bad :( like Lea I wish i could help out! Will have to come down for a weekend and visit.. you can sleep and I'll entertain Archie and me haha.. i'm pretty sure whatever he plays with would entertain me too.. i'm a very simple sorta person :D haha!

hope you feel better soon. how was your WI? xxx

Ah thanks to you too Rach. Once you get into this mad house you will wish you hadnt bothered! ha ha how kind though. Where do you live? LOL

I lost a lb this week. How you doing? Trying to catch up with diaries but its hard

XX

Hi, just catching up on your diary - so sorry to hear you're poorly again! Well done on your pound loss you're doing great. Would imagine you're still riding high from last weeks WI result! Take care hun xxx

Thanks guys for yet more support. Went to docs yesterday and I have a really nasty infection in lower part of my lungs. Got tons and I mean tons of bloody medicines. On 8 tabs a day!!!! Plus inhalers. I just hope this gets me better.

If its not gone by tuesday got to have a chest xray.

Anyway... diet going well. Just sticking to points and trying to have lots and lots of fruit and veg to get me well.

Hi hon

This is the same thing I have had from the start of week. The problem is being a single mum who gets no help at all from anyone when my little boy gets ill I get it too but I dont get any sleep as he has me up and I just cant ever recover properly. My immune system is so low and I am just exhausted.

This is really partly why I have found dieting so hard as I just couldnt stick to anything. I really dont know how the hell I did CD cos that is virtually nil! Happy to say I am fully into WW now though and I still have some antibiotics left so hoping this will finish this off and I am going out to buy loads of multivits, vit c and echinacea to boost my immune system.

Weigh in day tomorrow. I am so nervous. I really dont feel slimmer. I feel ugly and hideous! Lets hope something has come off.

X
Hello there.
Just read through your diary and you are doing great -wow what a fab loss.:)

I know exactly how you feel with your current situation and would just like to say "it does get better"i have been in the same situation myself and was for 5 long lonely years.

I hope your feeling much better now and if you want a chat just msg me.
Nice to meet you, you are doing great.
Good Luck hun xx :eek:

How are you feeling now? I hope you are feeling slightly better. I had a bad day yesterday and could not even face writing in my diary but I am feeling ok again this morning. I hope you are doing well x

Thanks guys for yet more support. Went to docs yesterday and I have a really nasty infection in lower part of my lungs. Got tons and I mean tons of bloody medicines. On 8 tabs a day!!!! Plus inhalers. I just hope this gets me better.

If its not gone by tuesday got to have a chest xray.

Anyway... diet going well. Just sticking to points and trying to have lots and lots of fruit and veg to get me well.

Sorry to hear you aren't well - hope you feel better soon! xx

Hiya fuzzy, lea and emma, I cant work out how you answer multiple posts so doing it like this haha

I feel a bit better. I think the tabs are slowly working. I have timers going off all over the place timing when I have to take them. I cant go out as i keep having terrible coughing episodes of the like which is most embarrassing. I puke up and sometimes nearly wet myself :( its so bad!!! So I have to stay in till these violent episodes are over. I wanted to treat myself on friday and have all my hair cut off as a treat. I dont think I can sit in salon in case I have an episode.

Diet going so well. Its just freakin me out how I am sticking to this. I dont know. I am chuffed though.

Thanks again for all the lovely comments. Lea hope you are ok now? What was up? Fuzzy thanks for making me see it wont last forever.

X

Hi Hun

Just catching up on everyones diary.

Sorry you not been well, glad you feeling a bit brighter, hopefully you will be better very soon

Well done on sticking at 'the diet@

Donna xx

Thanks again for all the lovely comments. Lea hope you are ok now? What was up? Fuzzy thanks for making me see it wont last forever.

X

I hope you start feeling better soon.

I am not sure what is wrong to be honest. I think it must be my hormones. They are all over the place since having the baby. I have down days and not so down days :/ I think it is a mixture of over tiredness, over worked and just needing cuddles. My milk suuply has dropped through the floor (breastfeeding still) so I am sure that answers everything. I don't know :/

Anyway, I hope you are ok and get better soon x

hey Trace, hope the tablets have started kicking in a bit more.. you poor soul, you're always ill! *hugs* about time you had a break! xxx

I hope you start feeling better soon.

I am not sure what is wrong to be honest. I think it must be my hormones. They are all over the place since having the baby. I have down days and not so down days :/ I think it is a mixture of over tiredness, over worked and just needing cuddles. My milk suuply has dropped through the floor (breastfeeding still) so I am sure that answers everything. I don't know :/

Anyway, I hope you are ok and get better soon x

Hey you

Really hope you are ok today. I think having a baby changes so much about us. Its f*cking exhausting!!!!! I mean I am not the same person in anyway. Its the tiredness that screws with me. Its beyond any tiredness I have ever felt.

Breastfeeding as well is extra work on your body. Your little boy looks gorgeous. is it a boy?

XX

hey Trace, hope the tablets have started kicking in a bit more.. you poor soul, you're always ill! *hugs* about time you had a break! xxx

hi Rach!

Well today I went out and stocked up on all my immune fighting medicine. So hoping after this bout thats it. Medicine slowly working, although this cough I have is merciless. I coughed last night for 2half hours non stop. I was physically exhausted after and in tears. Then I had another bout of coughing at 3.00 am.

Oh my God mum of one - you poor thing, that sounds awful - you must be absolutely exhausted!!!

Back