My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Wow - well done - you are doing fantastic!!!! I ve been 100% again and would be over the moon if i could lose half that much at weigh in tomorrow!!!

Congratulations - you must be over the moon xx

Oh hon please keep at it. To be honest its prob cos of the amount of weight I have to lose. The bigger you are the more you lose at the beginning. Its no magic formula. It will slow down for me.

I am pleased tho. I got back from docs this morning as still ill. I have been given another three courses of tabs, on ten a day!!! Good grief. Cant shift this awful chest infection

X

Thought I ought to update my diary today. I was so tired last night I didnt come online.I went to bed at about 8. Still not shifted this bugger of a chest infection and on ten tabs a day now. Real hardcore tabs so hopefully it will go.

Diet going well, although last night I ate over my points by about ten!!!! Oh yeah! I am angry with myself. I am waiting for this flaming TOTM and I crave sugar so badly, especially as I have PCOS. I had a piece of scrummy vegan cake made by a local lady and ended up having 3 pieces! eek!

Anyway... will have to claw back these today and tomorrow with 5 points each day. Oh well my own fault for being a greedy pig!

dont beat yourself up over 1 slip up especially when you're not well, jus get back on it soon as you can (as i'm sure you have/will)
good luck you're doing great

Well what an amazing weight loss Tracey in just one week.

Go Girl!

I hate munchies days - they are a right nightmare - just nibbling and nibbling....glad I don't get them too often. x

Well what an amazing weight loss Tracey in just one week.

Go Girl!

I hate munchies days - they are a right nightmare - just nibbling and nibbling....glad I don't get them too often. x

Ah thanks hon. I am sure its going to peter out. I always lose alot at first then it goes to a 2lbs odd which is still good losses eh. Better than putting it on!

I have a feeling next tues will be small or nothing at all. Just a feeling I get. I feel fat and bloated. Hate that feeling.

Another day on WW! I would like to do some exercising but right now its not an option as my chest infection needs to clear up before I do anything sport wise

Have a nice day everyone

Hi Hun

Glad to see you still staying focussed foodwise, think the cake didnt really count as part of your medication to help yopu get better quicker!!!!

Hope your chest starts to improve as you have had all your cake medicine now!

Donna x

haha how funny.

Well I am not sure what the hell is wrong with me but I simply cannot stop stuffing my face. I am within points but they are rapidly going and its only 2.00!! God sake.

I am feeling really hungry. I need to make some 0pt soup. Must do it tomorrow. I dont think I can claw back the points for the cake as I am eating my daily points like a thing possessed so going to be hard to let some go. Might have to put it down to experience. I hope I dont gain next tues. Wouldnt care if it was the STS but hopefully not gain. Oh dear. That will teach me.

Well hideous monthlies have arrived which have stopped me filling my face ha ha

Thats good. I hate being a bloody woman!!! I am coming back as a bloke.

Wow, 5lbs is great...well done. 15lbs lost in 3 weeks is amazing!

hey Trace, glad to hear you're past the munchies.. hows the chest? if you can manage it, try 10 minutes stepping up and down your bottom step of the stairs.. will still earn you some APs and you dont need to go anywhere :) xxx

hey Trace, glad to hear you're past the munchies.. hows the chest? if you can manage it, try 10 minutes stepping up and down your bottom step of the stairs.. will still earn you some APs and you dont need to go anywhere :) xxx

Hi Hon

Feeling much much better. I dont have any stairs LOL ha ha ha ha I have my reebok step but until I am well I am not doing anything too bad as on alot of asthma inhalers at the moment for a few more days.

XXXX

Hi Hon

Feeling much much better. I dont have any stairs LOL ha ha ha ha I have my reebok step but until I am well I am not doing anything too bad as on alot of asthma inhalers at the moment for a few more days.

XXXX
Oh dear-Morning.
A man who attends our WW meeting has just got to goal and was telling us how he suffers with Asthma and since losing 3 stone it has almost disappeared!!
Now that was a success story-i thought it pretty amazing really.:)

Have a nice day xx

typical! :p hope you're feeling better today anyway - points still going strong? really looking forward to seeing how you do this week :) you've done so well so far! xxx

typical! :p hope you're feeling better today anyway - points still going strong? really looking forward to seeing how you do this week :) you've done so well so far! xxx

Hiya

Points going really well. Although I feel like a fat blob this week. Not looking forward to weigh in this week. I have been going to bed at 8 as so exhausted. I dont get time to contribute to diaires so sorry everyone. I will try my best. I just about get time to come onto mine.

XX

Hi fuzzy

I dont normally get asthma. Its this nasty old infection caused me to have it but today i didnt use the inhaler at all! YAY. So pleased. Its going and I am feeling my old chipper self. Running around after Archie and doing lots more. Still out of energy really but can do loads more than i was. It really was a horrid infection.

Hope you are well XX

Another day nearly over. Been finding it hard today. Been hungry all day but think its these steroids which thank god finish tomorrow! YAY!

Weigh in day tomorrow. I am nervous! Not expecting much as its been a hard week.

Off to bed now as sooooo tired :)

Back