My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

well done on STS - i had the same result :) good luck for this coming week! xxx

Stayed the same this week girls but I am ok about it. I had a couple of bad days so I expected it. I shall forge on!!
Hiya,well done on STS better than a gain.
As you say youve had a bad couple of days plus you havent been very well and those steroids wont really help weightloss will they?
Hope you have a good week this week hun.xx

I am sure you will have a good loss next week. Although I WI every week, I look at my results over a 2 week period. It means that if my weight is STS same and then 3 lbs the next week I would be happy at losing 1.5lb a week

come on you can do it !!

come on Trace you can do it :) we're both going to see a loss next week after this STS! :) xxx

Hi guys

I wont crack. I think I have just been getting tempted to go over points but I have to just think how I want to be a few stone lighter for the summer and do it in stages. Its so hard though :( I have done well so far and I dont want to ruin it now. Its been hard work so got to not ruin it for myself.

Feeling more positive today. Thanks for the posts of encouragement. They really help. Out and about all day to stop me thinking of food.

Hi hun

Must be something about being 4 weeks into WW!! I had a gain this week but it has got me motivated again so back on track and feeling positive like i did the week i started!!!

Also, i had a look back over my trackers to see what i was eating and have gone back to a few of the favorites from the first and second weeks

You ll be fine xx

hope you're okay Trace :) have a good day out xxx

Hi All

Well I went over slightly again last night.. Arrggh!! Its driving me mad. Only a couple of points but it keeps happening and I cant seem to get a grip :cry:

I just cant eat no point soup anymore. It makes me feel sick all the liquid sloshing around. YUCK.

Finding this hard :(

Thanks for messages of support guys

Bless ya hun, i do understand. I had this last week where i wne tover by 3 points 2 days running, then a meal out and that was me off the rails a bit, all the low point food i didnt fancy and i just couldnt get my head back in the right place!

Thankfully this week i am back in the right place and sure you will be too - just keep plugging away - good luck xx

Hi All

Well I went over slightly again last night.. Arrggh!! Its driving me mad. Only a couple of points but it keeps happening and I cant seem to get a grip :cry:

I just cant eat no point soup anymore. It makes me feel sick all the liquid sloshing around. YUCK.

Finding this hard :(

Thanks for messages of support guys
Morning Tracey.
I went over loads a points last night (got alot drunk!!)
Dont worry about a couple of points,i make really thick soups so they fill me up.
Take care and keep going hun xx

Hi guys,
Thanks for messages of support. Today has gone well. I have some points left for later. Had to restrain myself on numerous occasions. Not sure why I am feeling like this.

I have also decided to move my weigh in day to Friday. I have started afresh from today after a few days of going over I wanted to start anew. So I will weigh in on a Friday.

Thats about it really. Hoping I can stay awake for Gordon at 9. I am exhausted.

Happy pointing
XXXX

think probably cause you're tired and irritable, the habits of reaching for food are coming back - good for you for coming on here though - that'll keep you busy a little longer than eating something would :)

why are you moving to a friday of all days? xx

Back