My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

think probably cause you're tired and irritable, the habits of reaching for food are coming back - good for you for coming on here though - that'll keep you busy a little longer than eating something would :)

why are you moving to a friday of all days? xx

I think I decided to move cos for the last few days since weigh in I have been going over and yesterday (Friday) was the first day I havent so thought i would start afresh and start from that day. I feel more positive now so I think I am back in the zone again.

I am tired. I was in a lovely sleep then the bloody cats started scratching and woke up archie and then he got up so thats me up! Arrggh I want sleep so bad

aww bless ya - i've had to start shutting my cat in the bathroom cause otherwise she howls all night outside my door (used to be allowed in, but cant now as OH's asthma became really bad :()

glad you're back in the zone my darling :) x

aww bless ya - i've had to start shutting my cat in the bathroom cause otherwise she howls all night outside my door (used to be allowed in, but cant now as OH's asthma became really bad :()

glad you're back in the zone my darling :) x

Ah thanks Rach. You are a sweetheart.
Yep I am still in the zone and really pleased too. I went out and bought heaps of fruit and veg and salad. So if I feel like being naughty I will eat some fruit and veg. I might even try core in a week or two. I really hope I get a good weigh in this week coming. I am really trying now to stay focused. Its funny how some days I feel like nothing can break me then another day I want to hoover up all the food in sight!! LOL

Hiya hun,glad you are back on track again.
I think when we have a blip it just shows us we are human....:eek:

It does us good once in a while,im over my wine episode and wont be drinking for a while now.
(well actually thats a lie as its my mates b/day next week)shes having a party and i am able to go...Yippee :eek:
Take care xx

Hi Peeps

Well today has been bloody hell on earth!!! Waaggh!! :sigh: I have literally been fighting off eating over points but I am proud to say I didnt do it and I am going to bed shortly to stop myself stuffing my fat chops!!!!!!

God why this is so hard at the moment I dont know. My first week was easy peasy but this is killing me.. Its pathetic!

Anyway... I am still going strong.

Cheryl thanks for your lovely comments of support as per usual and Rach you too. I really appreciate it. Its the boost I need.

XXXX

Hi Peeps

Well today has been bloody hell on earth!!! Waaggh!! :sigh: I have literally been fighting off eating over points but I am proud to say I didnt do it and I am going to bed shortly to stop myself stuffing my fat chops!!!!!!

God why this is so hard at the moment I dont know. My first week was easy peasy but this is killing me.. Its pathetic!

Anyway... I am still going strong.

Cheryl thanks for your lovely comments of support as per usual and Rach you too. I really appreciate it. Its the boost I need.

XXXX

Hey hun, Well done for resisting...I think sometimes it is just harder...are you due a totm?,,I know im a food devil at that time!!...A bad day will not undo what you have already done, im sure we all have them...If you can wake up the next day and get straight back on track then you will be fine....
I have fought with myself a few times this week, I had to laugh because I was actually arguing with myself over having some chocolate..like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other!!...
With support from on here you will get through the bad times xxx

Bit of a ramble..sorry lol!

Anna xx

Hey hun, Well done for resisting...I think sometimes it is just harder...are you due a totm?,,I know im a food devil at that time!!...A bad day will not undo what you have already done, im sure we all have them...If you can wake up the next day and get straight back on track then you will be fine....
I have fought with myself a few times this week, I had to laugh because I was actually arguing with myself over having some chocolate..like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other!!...
With support from on here you will get through the bad times xxx

Bit of a ramble..sorry lol!

Anna xx

Hi Anna

No I just had TOTM! I think its just me being a greedy cow hahaha

I made it through the night!!! LOL

A whole new day of points. What a saddo I am haha

I just had a big bowl of porridge yum so that should see me right for a good few hours and I am out and about till this PM so hoping this should keep me occupied.

Thanks for kind words. You guys on here are brilliant

XXXXX

Hi there

Hope you're through the challenging times now and back in control. You sound as if you are getting back on track.

Good luck

M

Hi there

Hope you're through the challenging times now and back in control. You sound as if you are getting back on track.

Good luck

M

Hiya

Thanks so much for words of support. I feel much better now. Had a big bowl of pasta today and porridge for brekkie and it seems to be more filling. Its def helped me.

XXX

Hi hun

How you doing? I know its been a struggle but its seems you are winning the battle - proves you can do it hun!!!!

Here s to a fab loss next week xx

Hiya hun,just seeing how you are today,i went to bed an hour ago LOL!!!

OH is snoring like an annoying pig..:help2:,im off in bottom bunk bed in a mo!! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Ive had a good day today trying to rectify the damage i did on Thurs nite..:7834:
Take care of yourself xx

Hi Guys,

Happy Monday. Well still going strong, my mum took me out for lunch today and I am sitting here adding up points and it does not leave much for tonight I can tell you! So its a salad tonight.

I feel much happier than I did and def in control now.

Thank you for asking about me you guys. It really means alot.

xxx

Decided to weigh in this morning. I was going to do it Friday as its been a week of me going over my points each day. Apart from Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday so I got on scales and it said a 2lb loss which I am really pleased about. So I will stick to my Tuesday. So got to decided whether to do core for a week or do points. Dont know what to do!

Well done on the 2lbs! What a nice surprise :D

well done Tracey thats fabulous! :D really REALLY pleased for you! you deserve every ounce of it :)

have you decided on points or core for the week then? xxx

well done Tracey thats fabulous! :D really REALLY pleased for you! you deserve every ounce of it :)

have you decided on points or core for the week then? xxx

Hi Hon

So far only eaten core food but pointed it so not sure what to do. What do you think? I am worried about my portion problem. When I weigh out rice and pasta with points I realise exactly how much I was overeating before and thats all that worries me. What do you think?

You doing core again this week?

So pleased my weight is coming off. So happy!

XX

You are doing really well. Theoretically core is unlimited but its tempting to not control the portion sizes. Hey but if its suiting you and you're loosing why not keep going with it. If your loss stalls then you could switch to points.

Good luck

M

Back