My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Hiya Tracey.
Sorry to hear about that little 2lb gain(i say little cos it will be gone b4 u know it).
Hope your ok and hug to Archie.xx

aww hope you're not still tired today, enjoy your weekend xxx

Hi guys

Neglected the diary a bit but I have just been very tired and wanting to relax a bit. Been very active too with the allotment so hoping to have burnt some cals there and lost some pounds. I might weigh in every two weeks to see a good boost. Not decided yet.

Thanks for all the positive messages - going to look through some diaries now

X

Hiya hon

I love weighin in but its becoming a real obsession and I cant stop and when I see a change that is not what I like I get depressed so I may get my mum to take them away and weigh in at her house every 2 wks so it gives me something to look forward to.

I dont know what to do anymore! LOL

XXX

good luck for tomorrow :) xxx

Hiya I see your feeling much the same as I've been of late i.e. up and down in moods depending on WI result and its bloomin hard to stop it getting you down! Weighing every 2wk's might be a good idea but as LRO says could be tempting to peak so great if your Mum takes your scales away ;oO

I see your a gardener too! I started a little veggy patch last year and had hits and misses! Am about to dig mine over again this weekend and plant afresh! My carrots were a disaster last year not one came up but gonna try again this year!
Its so rewarding when things do take a flourish and the taste is so much better than shop bought ;o)

Hiya Hun.
Hope your ok.
We could set up our own likkle WW gardening club,i have an allotment too its so rewarding isnt it what do you grow??
xx

Hi Trace, Rach and our Ches :) he he

Well rightly or wrongly I didnt weigh in today and glad I didnt as feel really down at present. I would have pigged out if it was a gain I think. I am joining a WW club tomorrow cos if i dont its going to spiral out of control. I cant stop going over points. I will buy one monthly pass and see how I fair over a month. If i find its helping I will carry on and if not then I might as well just keep doing it alone.

As for my gardening. I love it so much!! I share a plot with my mum and we have half each. On Sunday we built a little path so we can walk between them and friday I am digging over my side and then going to put my manure in and plant some lettuces, carrots, spuds (desiree I hear are really nice to plant) some radishes and onions and garlic too. What about you guys? What do you like to grow? My mum does loads of different veg.

ME XXXX

Hiya
Doing ok. Joining a group tomorrow for extra support. I feel I need it for a few months. I feel really really sick today. I cant eat at all as I feel I am going to throw up. Maybe I have a bug :(

Just popping in to say hi. Not been about much, really struggling dietwise.

Hope you ok and good luck with the meeting xx

:hide: Oops, apologies for not being around for ages. Sorry to hear you're feeling sick today. Hope you're feeling better and get back on track real soon and good luck with your group tomorrow! Am sure you'll get used to your haircut soon and it wont seem so bad. Take care xxx

Hiya hope your batteries have recharged now!
Ooh we grow allsorts on our allotment this year though im gonna grow loads of BNS,we tried last year but put em in abit late plus the summer was pretty non-existent so they didnt grow very big!!
Beetroot,Garlic,Onions,Shallots,Potatoes,Peas
Purple french beans,Asparagus,Tomatoes,lettuce,Broad beans,Parsnips,Swede,Broccoli,Sweetcorn.

Also we have 2 Apple trees,Blackcurrant,Redcurrent,Gooseberry,Red Gooseberry bushes.
Loads strawberries+raspberries and rhubarb.
so basically nearly everything.
Just need some nice weather now hey?
xx

Hiya everyone

Well today I am shattered! Sickness gone thank god. Been digging over the allotment so earned a hell of a lot of backbraking activity points. Spent 2 hours solid digging. What a killer! I am aching.

Fuzzy still got to sort out what I am planting but at the moment you are doing more than me! Got to sort myself out. Jax thanks for your litttle message. I am ok today.

Donna so sorry you are finding it hard. I have too lately its really depressing and grim. I find I just keep going over all the time. It pisses me off!

Anyway... will visit your diary in a mo.

XXX

Hi came in to see how you were doing and was happy to see an allotment mentioned , a lot of my youth was tied up with going with Pa and Grandpa to the allotment so it brought back lovely memories - thankyou.

You will have gained so many APs that you should do brillantly this week, I hope so.

Good luck

M

Hi Mum of One
I'm a newish gardener, started a patch last year and some disasters and some successes but as Fuzzy says (she's the expert in my eyes) the summer was rubbish - so some things just did not grow.

I'm only doing new potatoes, broad beans, runner beans, rhubarb, savoy cabbage, peas and beetroot I think! For now anyhow!

Gonna try a few carrots though these didn't show last year too wet I think!

i'm digging today and ur right its back breaking and worth all the AP's for all the pain ;o)

Anyway hope your enjoying the sunshine and having a lovely day today x

LOL!!@Tracey me an expert erm dont think so just lucky i have green fingers!!

Hiya hope your ok havent heard from you for ages,glad you are feeling better and earning those AP's digging its hard work but good for keeping the bingo wings at bay...
Bye for now off to do ironing part 2...:p

Hiya guys
Sorry not been around. I am going to be honest. Went AWOL as was havin real probs with diet. Just could not stop cheating. However last night I sat down and gave myself a good telling off. I was thinking of trying something new but I am going to stick with WW and really try and give it my all. I mean the bottom line is this weight has to come off and I would rather eat food that drink shakes like before so if i did it before I can do it now. Just got to be strong.

Havent been typing much as I really hurt my hand digging the allotment. I suffer a bit with my right hand after breaking it very badly and then having it operated on so its weak, the continious digging has taken its toll!!!

Thanks for all the lovely entries and support X

you can do it Trace :) sorry to hear about your hand.. hope its better soon! your little allotment sounds really cool.. i really dont have green fingers.. bf laughs cause ive killed every pot plant i've ever owned.. even lucky bamboo and all you have to do with that is stick it in water!! :p

you can do it Trace :) sorry to hear about your hand.. hope its better soon! your little allotment sounds really cool.. i really dont have green fingers.. bf laughs cause ive killed every pot plant i've ever owned.. even lucky bamboo and all you have to do with that is stick it in water!! :p

Thanks honey, feeling more positive now. I really have to do this hon. Summer coming and need to shift some of this fat. You must tell me off if I waiver.

XXXX

Back