My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

hey Trace, to make a new ticker, just click on your existing one and then click create my own ticker or whatever it says :p I'm just doing a 1st one for now, as i'm struggling enough as it is! :p

hope you're managing over the weekend and resisted pig out mode! xxx

Hi Tracey - glad you enjoyed your new meeting - and you will be fine for weigh in next week. Just keep the rest of the week under control.

I know what you mean though about the "blow it" factor. If we can get a grip of that,we would all do a whole load better.

Good luck with your new challenge. xx

Hi guys

Well weigh in is on wed and I weighed in this morning and have lost half a poxy pound!! I mean I have been grafting on this friggin allotment and half a bloody pound. I did have a few naughty choccie items but been cutting back ever since. I hope I shift some more buy Wed. I shall be mortified on a first weigh in if its half a pound!

XXXX

Hi hon ur as bad as me at sneaky peaking - and its rarely true lets hope it changes by wednesday for ya x

Hiya Tracey,naughty naughty!!!LOL
You know you shouldnt be getting on them scales and having those little sneaky peeks...(says me who gets on em ev time i go in the bathroom!!)

Your official WI is not till Wednesday hun,im sure all will be ok like Trash says.
All that digging will help loads you will see.
Chin up xx

Hi guys

Well for some bloody reason I gained a pound. I am getting really p*&^%d off now.

Fed up! Will do ticker later :(

It happens.

If you have been sticking to plan - don't worry, it will come off - it just sometimes doesn't happen when we want it to.

you'll see, next week a superbig loss if you continue to stick with it, which I hope you do. xx

Hiya tracey.
Sorry been abit AWOL my internet keeps bloomin going off when i send msgs!!grrrr

I find if i stress too much about losing weight it doesnt happen!you know youve been good and stuck to plan so im sure next week you will be rewarded with a good loss hun.
have you measured yourself?sometimes we lose inches instead of lbs.
chin up xx

Hiya hon

I had weeks of not losing - don't ask me why then all of a sudden I started losing again...wierd and frustrating at the time. Hang in there am sure you'll see results soon xxx

Hi Tracey, sorry I've not got round to your diary for a while. Hope you're okay and sticking to it despite your disappointing result last week. Take care x

hey you, hope you've had a lovely weekend - sorry not been about, been a mental week. hope you're finding WW okay, and just wanted to wish you good luck for the coming week xxx

Hey guys well I have been really good till today... oh dear... lol. Met a friend and we took our kids for a day out and I have picked all day and not counted anything. Will just have to get back on track tomorrow. I am going to give the wendie plan ago I think.

I want a ticker that just says 2 stone or a stone at a time. How do I do it? It seems to just want the bulk weight put in. Its driving me mad

X

put in your current / start weight as the same (your weight now), and then put your goal weight as 14 / 28lbs less than your current weight :) xxx

hope you are back on track now. dont worry about your picky day.. it happens x

Hiya hon
I seem to have done it now with tracker. Bad day eating eggs lol so really am back on it tomoz!!
hope you are well XXX

happy easter to you :) *big hugs* hope you have a lovely day xxx

Back