my weightloss diary

Hey, hope your having a great weekend and good luck for WI! xx

goodluck hun :)

well im back, no chinese and drinkies at my mums tonight as ive got to finish packing for tomorrow, well i got a sts would have prefered a loss but knew it wasnt going to happen.ive not felt so good this week ive been bloated and unable to go to loo again did wonder if its because im not drinking enough fluids, (any suggestions would be helpful)ive stayed within my points and didnt even use my aps, but still no loss, my weightloss has slowed down as well.anyway go on holiday tomorrow sun sea and sleep lol.im not going to weigh in next week so that anything i may have gained might have gone by following week lol.have a great week and ill be back next friday.

Aw never mind, you just enjoy your hol and getting away! See ya when you get back, hope you have a lovely time! xx

Hi Kim

STS is ok - have a great holiday xx

Just a suggestion but I think maybe you aren't eating enough - saving laods PLUS earning AP don't always = a loss - it's happened to me before - maybe try a week when you get back of eating all your points everyday combined with plenty of fruit/veg & fluids & see what happens xx

well i decided to weigh myself this morning and the strangest thing has happened it is still showing the same weight as before my holiday so i think i will have to recheck it in the morning , i have eaten like a horse this week but ive had a great time. im not going 100% till monday so i can allow myself to stay in holiday mode till then (few drinks and nice food). i will restart my diary on monday hehehe.

well i decided to weigh myself this morning and the strangest thing has happened it is still showing the same weight as before my holiday so i think i will have to recheck it in the morning , i have eaten like a horse this week but ive had a great time. im not going 100% till monday so i can allow myself to stay in holiday mode till then (few drinks and nice food). i will restart my diary on monday hehehe.
Hey, glad you had a great time away.

Sure you'll be fine on the scales.

I have holiday mode all the time he he - I have nice food & alcohol all through - just long as its counted then no probs lol

Hope you have a great weekend x

well im back on it, ive had a great holiday and now im back to having 100% days or so im planning.

breakfast:
satsumas 0.5
apple 0.5
milk 1pt

dinner:
tuna sandwich 4pts
french fries 1pt

tea:
chicken omelette 5.5pts
chips 3pts
bread 3pts

total 18.5/22

ap = 4.5
steps = 13,059

Last edited:
just out of interest is there a reason you usually only have fruit for breakfast?

just out of interest is there a reason you usually only have fruit for breakfast?
i like fruit and ive got to be in the mood for breakfast so fruit is usually the easiest thing to get into me lol. hope youre having a good day

Hey Kim how was your hol? xx

fair enough :D i couldnt function on so little food myself.. i go to bed looking forward to breakfast :D haha!

I'm with you there Rach - at our class we work on the basis that if you are allowed to have it then do !!!!

I'd be better as a social recluse as I hate saving points, plus I always feel starved - only on 20 points anyhoo so dropping to 16 is hard work.

Hey Kim how was your hol? xx
holiday was great and just what the doctor ordered, i didnt realise how much running around i did for the kids,going with my mum and her hubby was an eye opener cos they made the kids do things for themselves so i got a rest. though things are now back to normal im running round and picking up after them again lol

Back