my weightloss diary

hahaha thats so weird! do you get the free newsletter thing that i get? theres some really helpful stuff on them i find :)

hahaha thats so weird! do you get the free newsletter thing that i get? theres some really helpful stuff on them i find :)
i do yes but it was a bit freaky (big brother knows all). have a great day rachael x

tuesday 20th october
breakfast:
porridge 2pts
milk 2pts
apple .5

dinner:
prawn sandwich 2.5
crisps 1pt
yogurt 1.5

tea:
beans on toast with egg on top 8.5

total 18/22
ap = 3pts
steps = 7,192

carried forward:
ap = 6/pts = 4.5

Last edited:
wednesday 21st october
breakfast:
apple 0.5

dinner:
ham sandwich 3pts
crisps 1pt

tea:
half kebab 6.5 pts
chips 7.5 pts

total 18.5/22
ap = 5
steps = 8,923

carried forward:
ap = 11/pts = 8pts

well so far my weeks been rubbish, last week (tuesday) my boiler sprung a leak and so i rang the council they sent little man out he said need to order parts disconnected hot water so that left me boiling pans and kettles good job shower was gas, anyway parts came yesterday little man came back out fixed it or so we thought got up this morning to find it leaking again ,so rang them again another little man came out oh and guess what they need to order more parts, so i have to wait again for it to be fixed.and then an even better one 2 weeks ago young uns bedroom door got stuck so we had to kick it in to get him out.The surveyer came out yesterday and told me i could be charged £125 for damaging the door lol.they said i should have reported it and someone would have got him out but the 1st available appointment was yesterday lol, was i meant to leave him in there, what is this world coming to when you get charged for breaking your kids out of there room. hopefully rest of week will get better.

thursday 22nd october
breakfast:
ham/toast 2pts
milk 1pt

dinner:
beef sandwich 4pts
crisps 1pt

tea:
potatoes 3pts
pork 3pts
veg 0pts
gravy 2pts

total 16/22

ap = 3pts
steps = 8,822

carried forward:
ap = 14 /pts = 14

Last edited:
That makes me angry, the story about leaving your kid in their room until someone came out to remove the door!!

I mean come on!! Erm Oh aye I think I'll just leave my child in his room to starve for 2 weeks until I can get an appointment for someone to come and get him out! They did not seriously think you would do that! Some people don't have any common sense! lol
but that's terrible that you should need to pay that amount to replace it! xx

consumer direct! :p i ring them for everything haha.. theyre great :D so if they do ask you for the door money, ring CD and see what they say :)

well done on your points btw.. are you saving again for weekend? just noticed you carried 6 over today.. that might be why you're STS-ing - WW say dont carry more than 4 over - either eat the other 2 or waste 'em.. i know the "Wendy Plan" allows you to carry as many as you like as long as you eat them, but there is a reason why WW dont endorse anything like that in the UK.. probably because the results it gives ar mixed.

hope you have a good day tomorrow x

consumer direct! :p i ring them for everything haha.. theyre great :D so if they do ask you for the door money, ring CD and see what they say :)

well done on your points btw.. are you saving again for weekend? just noticed you carried 6 over today.. that might be why you're STS-ing - WW say dont carry more than 4 over - either eat the other 2 or waste 'em.. i know the "Wendy Plan" allows you to carry as many as you like as long as you eat them, but there is a reason why WW dont endorse anything like that in the UK.. probably because the results it gives ar mixed.

hope you have a good day tomorrow x
i think most of them points might just about cover the dairy milk i had, as i was bit pissed off yesterday, my angina started flaring up about 6 weeks ago but this week its got worse and i had to get emergency appointment for doctors ive been put back on my angina tablets and been referred back to hospital, as its only been a years since they redid my stents, just hoping they are not failing again this will be 3rd time if they have to be replaced again. i came home and felt the need for chocolate but now feel guilty for eating it lol. x

if its within your points you dont need to feel guilty :) hope you dont need your stents done again.. understand why youre stressed about it! xxx

if its within your points you dont need to feel guilty :) hope you dont need your stents done again.. understand why youre stressed about it! xxx
how many points in large bar dairy milk lol. take care rachael have a good day x x

Hope your angina stops playing up kim, you could do without that kind of stress really x

friday 23rd october
breakfast:

dinner:
chicken sandwich 5pts
crisps 1pt
cookie 2pts

tea:
chicken soup 1pt
ham sandwiches 7pts
mm 2.5

total 18.5/22
ap = 4
steps = 9,226

carried forward:
ap = 4/pts = 3.5

Last edited:
saturday 24th october
breakfast:
toast and ham 3pts

dinner:
chicken sandwich 5pts
crisps 1pt

tea:
lamb casserole 6
cabbage 0pts
r/pots 2pts
carrots 0pts
dumplings 3pts

total 20/22
ap = 4.5
steps =10,598

carried forward:
ap = 8.5/pts = 5.5

sunday 25th october
breakfast:

dinner:
ham sandwich 3pts
crisps 1pt

tea:
sausage, bacon and toast 17pts
crisps 1pt

total 22/22
ap = 4
steps = 10,217

carried forward:
ap = 12.5/pts = 5.5

Last edited:
hey kim,how's it going? your lunches have gotten very normal !! where are the cola bottles LOL
kids wont share them anymore they are so cruel :cry:.hope you and family are ok, take care x x

Morning Kim

Hope the scales show a good result for you tonight. Have a great day x

Back