My Weightloss Diary

That's fantastic!!! U have done so well!!!

Squeeze my weigh-in's have been
Week 1 - 14lbs
Week 2 - 8 lbs
Week 3 - 5 lbs
Week 4 - 4 lbs

Last edited:
yaye...well done thats fab. keep going.
:)

Wow just broke the two stone barrier, happy days!

Last week was a good week for me, overall I'm in a bit of a groove with my diet, the biggest problems I have at the moment are getting too complacent and the boredom of the meal.

As I said I'm in a bit of a groove at the moment, I'm getting use to not eating a lunch times and the cravings for food have subsided. Don't get me wrong I still want to eat something but I don't feel I need to as much. And this is basically the problem, I worried about nibbling something because I'm starting to forget I'm on LT, it just become habit now. I'm still 100% which I'm very proud of, but as we all know pride comes before a fall, so I'm doing my best to remain focused.

My other problem is the limited choice. Yes I know the limited choice is all part of the diet, but sometimes it's just soooo BORING! I've gone off the chicken soup, I don;t know why but it makes me feel a little queasy. On the positive side I've tried the flapjack and I quiet like them. It's nice to chew on something again. How sad is that, LOL!

Looking forward I've got a significant barrier coming up and I would really like to break it before I refeed for my break. Around another 7 lbs will move me from "severe Obese" to simply "Obese", it doesn't sound much, but it another mile post on my journey.

Well done uve done brilliantly. I havent been 100% at all so i admire anyone who has. Give urself a big pat on the back u deserve it. :) i like flapjacks too i find myself looking forward to them. Its something to do x

hey david :) what an enlightening post.. I hadnt even really considered the fact that I had maybe become a little TOO complacent and now that I think about it, maybe I have become too 'in the groove'.
Well done for staying 100%, I truly do think though that if we can go a month without cheating even a litttle bit, then im so sure we can just keep going til the end. I dont think i would do it to myself! after a whole month of being strong. I guess thats the complacency though huh.
Congrats on hitting your 2nd stone!! im hoping i get there at next weigh in but not pressuring myself. Was watching that supersize vs superskinny program last night.. and the girl on there came back after the 3 months of dieting and had lost 1.5 stone. And it made me realise how amaxing LT is and how lucky we are to have the opportunity to do this.. and that we have the strength to do it! we're bloody amazing thats what we are :p
Also feelin ya on the boring side of things... I now can only bear the chocolate and am getting thoroughly sick of that too ha ha. Nevermind. Do really want to try the flapjacks but my pharmacy dont sell them! :( boooo.
only 7lbs till you go down a category.. thats an amazing achievement as well. I dont know what I have to lose to move down! will go check it out. will be nice to work towards it :)

take it easy and have a good day x

Hows it going david? aint seen ya about for a couple days! hope all is well x

Day 36 and still 100% and another 6lbs lighter! Yes you read it right 6lbs. Wooohoooo

Starting to count down to refeeding. As I've said before I’m not giving up or quitting not when I know the diet works, I’m simply being realistic.

Hi Squeeze

I’m still around; all is well and thank you for asking. I’ve just been very busy the last couple of weeks. Everything here is going great, I found myself in a bit of a groove over the last couple of weeks. So much so, I’m actually a little disappointed I’m about re-feeding at the end of this week. Having put a lot of thought into it I plan to re-feed for two weeks, timing being the main factor. I want to be eating “normally” by the start of our break and I plan to stop the day after the Marathon Walk. This is a little longer than I had originally planned, but simply works better in terms of time and eating better at work.

However, as always, I’m trying to focus on the positive aspects. First and foremost I will be having something taste to eat and to be honest I can’t wait. I know it’s only going to be two weeks, but I’m reasonable confident I can ignore the chocolate, buns and sweets; I’m a little more concerned about enjoying food to much. For this reason I want to use this as a trial run for the “New Me”, I want to focus on the type of foods and the portion sizes.

I have always been “Dinner” and “Tea” man; however I’ve always done them in the wrong way. I have always had two meals during the day, when I don’t need to, no particular reason I just do. This is something I want to get away from; I want to become a Dinner and Supper man in the proper meaning of the words. Dinner being a heavy meal occurring about noon and Supper a light meal at the end of the day. I want to fuel my body when it needs it and stop over feeding late in the day. I want to avoid over feeding on carbohydrates in the evenings when I don’t need them.

I’m putting together a re-feed plan for the two weeks and I’m basing it around an awesome diary someone put wrote recording their re-feeding http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/148130-betsybotoxs-refeed-dairy-7.html I can also recommend this thread http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html it provides a lot of detail on the ideas about re- freeding.

I want to eat well over the two weeks, but I also want to keep any weight gain to a minimum.

How are you doing? Hopefully things are going better. I would listen to you own advice and stick to you own threads and those of people you like. If someone doesn’t like you advice, let it go, their problem. You need to remember this is your journey; it’s about you changing your life! Without reopening the can of worms, how are the plans going for the concert? How is the planning going? How did this week go for you?

Finally I’ve been keeping a “photo diary”, which shows before, during and after pics. I’ve upload them to the site and hopefully you can see them. http://www.minimins.com/51621-nomorepie-albums-before-during-after.html

David

Last edited:
David, that's fantastic!!! It really is, u must be thrilled to bits?? I can't see ur stats as I'm on my phone but u have lost an amazing amount of weight!! Well done!!
Good luck this week, fingers crossed for another fab loss next week x

Hey david! Thankyou for such a lovely reply and WOW WOW WOW at you loss. I cant believe how amazingly you are doing and your pics show it! U look great!! well done!
It sounds like you have got this re-feed sorted and am sure you will do great. Just keep focused and dont let the chicken burgers call you ha ha. I know you will be fine and straight back here after your marathon thingy. your a nutter lol. I get tired walking to the bathroom ha ha.
Im doing very well thanks hun, lost 3lbs this week which im chuffed with and still 100% :) keep it up and hope you are really proud of yourself. x

Weigh-in Day and 5lbs off! :D

BMI Below 35! :D :D

First ReFeed Day! :D :D :D

A most excellent week, I've finished the first part of my journey 100% and 3 stone lighter! OMG I still can't believe I've done it!

After a lot of though I started my refeed a day earlier, it just works better. I really want to do this right, I've put a lot of hard work into getting here and I don't wan't to put pounds on by being stupid. Had a nice light meal this evening, very nice, very, enjoyable and very guilt free!

Today, in itself was a great day, I met a lot of family and friends who haven't seen me for a couple of weeks and I received a lot of encouraging comments, which gives me even more reason to stay focused.

Roll on May 3rd when part two begins.

Week 1 - 14lbs
Week 2 - 8 lbs
Week 3 - 5 lbs
Week 4 - 4 lbs
Week 5 - 6 lbs
Week 6 - 5 lbs

Week 6 and another 5lb off is amazing!!! 3 stone in 6 weeks is beyond amazing, you have done so well to get this far!!!

Good luck on your re feed, you will do well and still lose so keep up the good work :)

In awe :clap you have such big losses every week well done you :)

Hi Cham Pers, first and foremost, congratulations on you lose; I noticed you’re only ½ a pound from your target. Most excellent news!

As for my losses, I think there are a couple of reasons, firstly according to my pharmacist LT works better for men, (his words not mine), secondly I’ve been very strict the whole time and I was 100% for the 40 days and finally I’m also exercising.

I’m walking in the Belfast Marathon at the start of May, before you ask I’m only done 9miles! I started “training” for this the same week I started the LT diet. I’m walking 3-4 miles, 3 times a week so I’m burning a few calories doing that.

The Marathon Walk is one of the main reasons I’m re-feeding at the moment, once I’ve completed the walk it’s back the LT to get the rest of the weight off. I want to stay focused on my long term goal, I want this to be a life style change as much as a weight loss.

Lorraine, first of all, I’m really enjoying it, sorry but there is no sense lying! I'm guilt free, but I'm treating this as part of my overall diet, I know it’s only for two weeks but I’ve put my plan in place for restarting. I know this sounds obvious, but I think it’s really, really important. This diet is working for me, so I want to keep it going.

I spent a lot of time reading the refeeding forum, but the most useful links were as follows
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/24170-refeeding-after-lipotrim-total-food-replacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/148130-betsybotoxs-refeed-dairy-7.html

Based on these I put together a strict plan for the first week, re-introducing the right types of food at the right time. I’m not planning the second week meal by meal, because I want to use it as a test run for my “new life style”.

I read one of your posts, it’s on Squeeze’s thread and you said “you can’t eat them Lorraine... that’s what got you into this mess” and I’ve come to the same conclusion as your sister-in-law. I’m cutting out biscuits, buns, cakes, crisps and sweets. I want to eat bread and potatoes in moderation and I want to avoid fat were and when it makes sense.

That's the theory anyway, I'll find out when I weigh in again at the end of 2 weeks.

OMG your face???? Its completely and utterly changed. :gasp :gasp :) you look amaaaaaaaaaazing buddy...:shocked and stunned. Huge congrats to you and (((big hugs))) for refeed and maintenance xx

Back