My Weightloss Diary

You have done so amazingly well!!!! :eek: congratulations :D

I'm really interested to see how you get on with the marathon walk - I'm doing one on the 1st May in Manchester and originally I was planning to refeed before hand, but having just had to refeed due to a last minute holiday (ate absolutely loads and only put on 2lbs so am chuffed, although got very scared of eating carbs to get out of ketosis to start with so ate chicken. Lots of chicken. And not a lot else until I actually went away!)

I've now decided not to refeed for the walk but to add in some protein on the day and night for a bit more energy. I have no idea if this will work but I really want to stay in ketosis and carry on the lipotrim without having to refeed again so soon.

I'll be watching with interest to see how you get on - you are such an inspiration and it really does help to see how well other people are doing :worthy:

wow david.... ive just realised what your old photo was?? OMG... you're fading away!!!!!!!!!!! well done you... thanks for the links, have copied them into my own file and am gonna take a browse... im hopin to have my 3 stone off by the end of May, so really starting to look forward to some food now!! gonna head over and take a mooch around the re-feed forum... to take my mind off my two kids boxes of easter eggs out in my hall... sigh :-(

Squeeze, Cham Pers, Lorraine, Katie, et al, thanks you your kind comments!

The are much appreciated now, but they will be even more appreciated when I restart my diet.

Back