My weightloss diary

Oh dear!!! Family staying for a week followed by three weeks holiday abroad (wine, good food, ice cream....) = diet gone out of the window!!! I did realise that was going to happen and was not too worried about as life is too short to be on a diet whilst on holiday! (That's probably the attitude that got me to my current weight, but I still stand firm about it ;) )

I did bring some mealbars with me on holiday, but only 6... I had some days when I had a normal breakfast, then a bar at lunchtime and whatever I fancied in the evening and I hope that this may have gone some way towards minimising the damage.

Tomorrow will show how much I have to lose now, but the important thing is that the diet is back on! I have two big events in June that it would be nice to lose some weight for, so the pressure is on!

Am sure u will be fine, if u set your mind to being used to the shakes n the bars I reckon u will tend to pick the healthier food options instead, I hope to do this when I'm on hols I think if there's fruit n salads in the buffet that's wot I will live off x
all the best x

Hi Emma, just been reading over your diary :) Looking forward to see how you get on with your weigh-in, and hope the holiday didn't cause too much damage to your progress! You're right though, life is too short to be super strict on holiday. Hope you had a nice time :)

Back