my weird ramblings

Hi Claire,

All is fine on my end... I think it must be Virgin. Minimins is working okay for me, et al.

Have you looked at Scarborough? It is very lovely and I think you and Madam would have a wonderful time.

And, if they want to give her holiday... let them. She has a enough difficulties in her life (in and out of hospital) she deserves some TLC.

MM

i just feel bad that theres others that need the help and they are refused either because the child doesnt meet the severe catagory or because they earn too much

it appears i accidently applied last night. i was trying to find out when were allowed to apply again and was filling in thier online forms since we have a case number and nothings changed, i was expecting it to tell me it wasnt time but it seems to have gone thru. i expect we will get a letter telling us no and the date we can ask

Do you get to pick the place? Or do they just assign one spot to you?

MM

its just haven i applied for but i can then choose location, how long i want to stay and level of accomidation. its a set limit and i have to pay the extra cost, thats why last year i had to wait till september when the schools had gone back and we stayed in the lowest grade as in school holidays i would have had to pay about £500 towards the caravan cost and i just didnt have that spare

in the past the family fund sent money for hospital travel costs ( they sent a cheque, my ex hubby stole it and the bank let him cash it! family fund were informed and they changed to bank transfer but of course couldnt help me )
they helped me with my driving lessons one year and helped with a tumble drier. ive not applied every year but thier help has been appreciated

Hi Claire,

I am glad that there is some something. You should apply as often as you are eligible. That way you can use the money you did not have to spend for those things for emergencies or other things to make your lives a little easier (a taxi, etc.).

MM

i have madams car mel we dont often take the bus as its difficult getting madam on as theres usually prams on and drivers expect me to take madam out her chair and fold it
we take taxi's onyl for hospital trops due to the complete lack of parking at the hospital
my sisters taken the day off for next months surgery so might ask her to drop us off and then she can locate a parking space, lol were in at least over night so i shall be ssing on the ward again, hoping madam behaves so we only have to stay the one night

so how is your daughter now? caught back up on her sleep?

Thanks for asking... she is fine. She was anyway for the most part.

But, I was shattered last night (it caught up with me) and conked out on the couch while trying to watch something or other. Woke up five hours later and everyone else was in bed! lol

She has a friend over for the day -- 1/2 term and the parents needed childcare. We had nothing concrete planned for today, so I am going to have to figure something out soon. They just had lunch.

My DH is home -- it is an American holiday, but he is working on family paperwork.

My DS is writing a uni paper (and wants me to look it over later).

I should probably have a light box session (15 minutes) -- gray day = no energy. And, then take the girls bowling at the very least. There is probably a special deal on base today, as it is a holiday.

DD may still have a swim lesson tonight (need to call on that) -- they tend to run through the holidays. It is a private lesson done during an open session, so the friend could come and swim, too. (Although, her mum will be home be home by then.)

So far they have been entertaining themselves... which is nice. ;)

MM

lol aww bless, kids bounce back so quicky, funny thou that its you that ended up flaking out, lol

its good that your daughter has her friend over, with the age they are they can usually find something of interest together, thats the thing with the holidays, trying to find things to keep them occupied as one child on thier own often leads quickly to the "im bored" speach

bowling sure sounds like fun

We've got them doing the Wii Zumba atm. It is hilarious to watch them shake their tiny booties! They are both stick insects!

MM

awwww bless them, lol

They got bored pretty fast and have moved on to Wii sports: tennis, bowing, etc. I am still thinking about taking them "real" bowling, and will have to go at 3, as DD's swim teacher called and asked us to come half-hour early.

MM

well am back, been ill the last couple days, stomach upset, apparently my cdc had it too, hoping madam doesnt start.

been having a reccuring dream. in it im giving birth while some one screams at me things like "i said push goddamn it" and the one known as HIM stands there laughing. told HIM about it and all he asked was is our child beautiful? hmmmm

another day of the school hols and madam is still watching movies, shes a tad lathargic so shes happy enough to just lay on the sofa.
poor kid had a difficult night, running a temperature and sweating buckets. i ended up sitting on an ottoman at the end of my bed with madam laid across my legs asleep with the fan wafting over her

in it im giving birth while some one screams at me things like "i said push goddamn it" and the one known as HIM stands there laughing. told HIM about it and all he asked was is our child beautiful? hmmmm

Hi Claire --

He had to ask? I've seen photos of you both -- of course the baby is stunning!

I hope Kaya is better soon. Poor lamb, poor mum.

How are you doing in general?

MM

mel the guy who was in my siggy previously isnt HIM never had a pic of HIM on here lol

Ooooh, so you collect hot guys! lol

no just guys with eyesight problems

LOL,

My DH has very poor eyesight and is always saying that he wasn't wearing his glasses when we met!

MM

another night, another weird dream. this time ive apparently stumbled into a military dance class with HIM. lauren was there looking fabulous in her skin tight lycra while i appearred to have gone back to the biggest ive ever been

Back