my weird ramblings

Hi Claire,

It is possible that he has a list of agencies he to which he could refer you; or it is something on his checklist he has to do, etc.
I'm glad that it is done and dusted and you no longer (I hope) have the hassle of that hanging over your head.
Could you pop in tomorrow for a weigh in or would that be too much trouble?

MM

will have to wait till next week for a weigh in, shes a 30 minute drive away from me and i cant afford the petrol, lol

no list of agencies mel, they are only interested in me paying my rent, they want me to pay more so im in plenty of credit. the details of my debts was the council being nosy ****ers, lol

Morning Claire --

As if they do not have better things to do than hassle a single mother with a special needs child: the b$sta%rds!

Oh well, next week's weigh in should be very good! ;) No CD counsellor closer, or are you just fond of this one?

I hope all is going well for you with these horrible winds and yucky days.

MinnieMel

i had visited a few cdc's closer to me but erm they left a lot to be desired, lol

nearest one to me opened the door and walked off screaming at her cleaner, didnt weigh me either of the times i saw her and she told me that cambridge rules are you must buy unopened boxes of 21 shakes and that her clients buy 4 boxes at once which i knew was a lie because i had been doing cambridge in northern ireland
she then said i could show myself out and disappearred out the room

so i travel the 30 minutes to see one whos almost fully sane, lol

OMG -- I hope you reported the first one to headquarters.

MM

no i just wanted out of there, lol
i do know that some of the cdc's that i had seen were reported to cambridge by others

Yeah -- You have to pick your battles. I'm glad that you did not give up and found someone who works for you.

How is "madam" this week?

MM

so i spent the afternoon with HIM omw ive missed him so much, havnt seen him in 8 months

lots of lovely compliments, him telling me hes so proud of me, hes a sweetheart
spent hours being hugged and now my arms are lonely lol

hopefully i wont have to wait another 8 months to see him, lol

Wow Claire --

How wonderful. I hope that you do not have to wait so long to see HIM again. In 8 months you have lost a lot. I can imagine his surprise.

MM

probebly will be at least a month or two, hopefully i will have lost more before then

Of course you will have -- you are doing so well.

How is "madam: this weekend? (You know I think it is cute you call "K" that.)

MM

lol madams fine
shes learnt that babys come from thier mummys tummy and she knows that shes my baby because she was in my tummy, cheeky thing asked how many babys are in there now! i know im fat but come on!

LOL -- Have fun explaining how they get in there. MM

dont mel i do not want THAT conversation. she told me babys burst out thier mummys tummys, lol

bless her thou shes desperate for a sibling, now shes at the mainstream school she sees her class mates arriving with brothers and sisters and shes feeling like shes the odd one out again

lol -- Like "Alien".

My DS was 7 when I got pregnant with my DD. And, as I got bigger he started asking questions.

I got a book with the drawings, etc. and we talked it over. And, he kept looking at the drawing of the baby coming out and asked me if I could show him where the baby would come out.

I paused... then explained how that there is nothing wrong with the part of woman's body, but that it wasn't appropriate for your mother to be showing you hers. lol

Then, I ended up with a c-section... so, I showed him the incision after it had healed. ;)

MM

Last edited:
Lol.. my sister's oldest was 7 when she was pregnant with the toddler. She got him a book but also told him if he had any questions he could always ask.. his attitude was "why would I want to ask questions?... now where's my Nintendo?". When the toddler was born he told everyone Mam was going into hospital to "get" the baby... he knew it was in her tummy and had to get out but it was clear he was happy with "get" as the concept of how that happened lol.

Hi Claire -- You okay?

MM

im fine mel, just been ill recently so not been on here as much

still feeling grotty but am on the up now so im back to annoy everyone again

Hi Claire,

Glad to hear you are better.

Selfishly, I have been missing you and your "weird ramblings". Is madam well?

DD (my new nickname for her is BB -- it stands for "braces and boobs" lol) was poorly again earlier in the week. She seems fine now.

Anyway, the BB is because she seems a little fixated by both of her rather new acquisitions! ;) She has taken to wearing very fitted shirts and can't keep her mouth closed over the braces which she got on Friday. She seems to be afraid to eat anything: new diet idea?

She'll be 12 on Wednesday (her party is Friday 5 p.m. through Saturday 10:30 a.m.), but on the day we are going to take her out to dinner at a restaurant that does this "Hot Rock" thing. It is good fun -- they bring you your meat on this super heated rock and you get to cut it up and cook it for yourself. She'll have the chicken and I'll give her a hand.

As I have moved up tp 810 -- I'll share a little of her meal. But, I'll have a CD soup first. I am sure my DD and DS will have the expensive Beef. But, we are not going out for Vday: this meal will count double.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and both of you stay healthy.

MinnieMel

lol aww bless your daughter, growing up fast huh

hope she has a great birthday and enjoy your meal out!

madams good shes sick but shes functioning just fine with it, will get her a little treat for valentines day tomorrow

Back