my weird ramblings

well yesterday was a good day dietwise, 3 packs, 4 litres of water and thats it

hoping todays another good day

Hi Claire -- How did things go yesterday?

MM

todays been a good day too, 3 shakes and 4 litres of water so far

hoping im nearly in ketosis now, breaths doing its thing, no headache yet, am sure that will be tomorrows treat lol

another good day, 4.5l of water so far and 2 shakes down, the headache hasnt hit but ive been lightheaded most of the day

my baby girl is so excited today, shes sort of worked out how to do a skip at dancing, she can left one leg off the floor before her balance goes, doesnt sound like much but its a huge acheivement for her, shes been at classes for a year now. im so proud of her for keeping up with practising

Well Done, Kaya! What a good day for you, Claire.

MM

going for another good day today diet wise. already down 2l of water and one shake

have a sore sholder today. kinda had a little blackout in the bathroom yesterday, place is so tiny i hit my sholder on the wall, lol

OMG -- What do you think caused the black out? Are you concerned?

Good on you with the water -- I am going to go and refill my bottle now. I am not being very good about it this time around with the VLCD.

MM

i was lightheaded all day yesterday anyway, had 6 litres of water so not dehydrated, guess its just one of those things

You could have had water toxicity -- too much water can throw off your electrolytes. Please be careful, Claire.

6 is often my norm mel

well today my stomach has decided to play up. one shake in, 10 minutes later and im running for the toilet. been like it all day now, can honestly say im no longer constipated ( hadnt gotten round to taking anything for it ) have contacted my cdc for advise but not heard back from her yet

Hi Claire,

I know that you normally only have the Choc Mint shakes (am I right on that?). Have you tried the Choc Orange? They are lactose free and might help with the loo issues. I know that I have a lot less wind when I use lactose free or soy products.

I hope you feel better soon.

Mel

Last edited:
cant stomach any of the other shakes mel sadly. not windy, think it was a bug, madam decided to join in too. thankfully im feeling better today, cdc didnt get back to me thou, spent the evening trying to decide if i should take immodium or eat something to try and settle it
did neither but am better now thankfully

Hi Claire --

Glad to hear you are better. I hope you have a good day.

MM

today is shaping up to be a very stressful day

yesterday at 4pm madam should have had a home visit from the dietitians. these people have been taking the mick for 18 months now, they were reprimanded by a couple of madams docs and they set the appointment......... and yet again they failed to show up so im now ringing round to try and get an answer, frig me i dont mind seeing them at the hospital but no they insist she must be seen in the community
then i got a letter from the council about my persistant none payment of rent....... i owe them the grand total of £12.80 seems ive missed the pence off the end of my rent. there threatening court action, repossesing my house and i have to go see a court officer next week and they want me to fill in income and outgoing forms and sign a declaration to say ive filled it in to the best of my knowledge, no way. i am not having them snooping thru my personal information over £12 which ive paid immediatley with an extra £10 just to get rid of em

well dietitian called back, claims she was here at 4pm and knocked for 15 mins with no answer......... her problem there is i had my door wide open at that time as i was bringing the shopping from the car, taking stuff out the recycling bin, stuff going into the car for today etc so if she was there then darn she and her car must be invisible

Hi Claire -

Double check she had the correct address. Make sure she has your mobile and home numbers "in case you do not hear her knock the next time" -- and consider talking to your GP about filing a complaint.

Worse than not showing up -- is lying. Let's hope she was knocking on the wrong door.

I hope today is better.

MM

so today was weigh in day

drum roll please .......

and i lost 10lb yay!

Wow Claire! That's fantastic!!! Well done you :D :woohoo:

WhooooooHoooooo!!!!

10 pounds!!!!!:talk017:

Back