my weird ramblings

well im in panic mode now, 2 and a half hours to go till extraction time

Don't worry hon! Just think once it's all done and healed you'll be pain free. Good luck xx

well im in panic mode now, 2 and a half hours to go till extraction time

Hi Claire,

Thinking of you. Good luck and do not hesitate to insist he test that the pain killer is in effect. Also, ask for a script for painkillers for afterwards. You might need them for a few days. But, it'll be worth it in the long run.

M

owwwwwwwwwwww in so much pain
wasnt given painkillers so am using ones i have at home

and she wanted to take out 3 teeth! insted ill need root canal work on the other two and a filling on another one

and she wanted to take out 3 teeth! insted ill need root canal work on the other two and a filling on another one
Ouch Claire you poor thing.. Why didn't u ask for any pain killers hun??

Hope you have slept well :) x

Big hugs, hope your feeling Ok this morning xx

Where's that DISLIKE button when you need one. What's this the three teeth? Some sort of compound interest for making you wait so d^mn long to get your tooth sorted? Unreal. I am glad you said, "No!" and had some painkillers on hand. I hope you feel better soon.

<<<<<BIG HUGS>>>>>

Where's that DISLIKE button when you need one. What's this the three teeth? Some sort of compound interest for making you wait so d^mn long to get your tooth sorted? Unreal. I am glad you said, "No!" and had some painkillers on hand. I hope you feel better soon.

<<<<<BIG HUGS>>>>>

well the other 2 have some decay on the xray thou they looked fine when shes looking in my mouth. but i dont want to go losing teeth just for the sake of it. the root canal work will take 3 visits to do but at least i wont end up being miss gappy

Ouch Claire you poor thing.. Why didn't u ask for any pain killers hun??

Hope you have slept well :) x

i thought i had left a message yesterday, maybe i was halucinating, lol

i didnt ask for a prescription for meds as i was too busy crying, lol

Poor you {{{hugs}}}

This is an NHS dentist though, right? Probably explains why she just wanted to pull those 3 teeth out rather than do the root canal thing - it'll cost her far more to do the root canalling that it would've to pull 'em out.

Think there was a documentary on Channel 4 a few weeks back about this - NHS dentists telling patients that they couldn't have root canal surgery done on the NHS. Maybe a few weeks ago, she'd have told you the same... :rolleyes: Not that I'm cynical, or anything.:innocent0002:

Hope you're feeling a bit better today and the pain's gone off a bit.

Hi Claire,

I hope that you are feeling a bit better.

Mel

Poor you {{{hugs}}}

This is an NHS dentist though, right? Probably explains why she just wanted to pull those 3 teeth out rather than do the root canal thing - it'll cost her far more to do the root canalling that it would've to pull 'em out.

Think there was a documentary on Channel 4 a few weeks back about this - NHS dentists telling patients that they couldn't have root canal surgery done on the NHS. Maybe a few weeks ago, she'd have told you the same... :rolleyes: Not that I'm cynical, or anything.:innocent0002:

Hope you're feeling a bit better today and the pain's gone off a bit.

yup shes nhs. wow so there pulling teeth when they dont have to to save money? what about the flippin patients

i dont wanna end up looking like my dad, he just has 2 stumps left in his mouth, im only 29
the wisdom tooth had to comeout as the infection had become stubborn under it but the other 2 are fine

Yes, and it is not as if the NHS will do an implant. And, those cost the earth.

I hope you are enjoying this lovely Sunday, Claire.

wow a while since i last updated here

umm im no longer a cambridge girl :(
i just cant keep up with the cost. im paying out between £42 and £50 a week plus it costs me £10 a week in petrol costs to get to my cdc and back so for now ive had to switch to exante thou im still using cambridge packs currently

the weekend was a wash out. had planned to spend it with S....... he was told last minute that he was working the weekend grrrr

wow a while since i last updated here

umm im no longer a cambridge girl :(
i just cant keep up with the cost. im paying out between £42 and £50 a week plus it costs me £10 a week in petrol costs to get to my cdc and back so for now ive had to switch to exante thou im still using cambridge packs currently

the weekend was a wash out. had planned to spend it with S....... he was told last minute that he was working the weekend grrrr
You should enjoy exante Claire the shakes are creamier and the bars are well chunky and sweet lol..

What did your cdc say about leaving ?

You should enjoy exante Claire the shakes are creamier and the bars are well chunky and sweet lol..

What did your cdc say about leaving ?

she told me to try and not gain weight

Hi Claire,

I have heard lots of good things with regards to Exante. Can you find the time to get to gym (it'd cost less than the petrol to the CDC's) -- then you could have them weigh, measure and check your weight to help keep you on track. I know I need to be held to "account". (Which is why I have not been doing so well... but I am working my way back on track.)

Thanks for posting -- I was going to PM and check on you. I have been busy this week and not on MMs much, but I noticed your absence.

Later,

Mel

Hi Claire,

How are you and "Madam"? Did you get your Exante order? Ijoined WWers, but am finding it a lot of work. Trying to keep track and figure out the points, and I joined so that I can use the online tracker, but finding time to get online is difficult (at least this week).

I traded my CFF (Cheese Fiend Friend) some canned diet drinks for her stash of CD and MAM. They are 4 PP, so I am going to use the CD along with WWers programme. I like the stuff and it is simple, when it is just me to feed. I am also going to tweak the WWers, so it more of low Carb South Beach kind of thing because DH wants to stick with that. I think otherwise it won't work for us... we are better off cutting out the junk food, etc. as much as possible.

When does the school year end for Madam? My DD has her leavers' prom tonight (Year 6), then it is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and she out until September 7th, when she starts Secondary School.

I hope you are well. Are you posting elsewhere? I was the last person to post in this diary.

Mel

Back