My Wise Food Diary plus Photos

Thanx luvvie - big 4-0

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kia-Ora said:
Ohhhhhh!!!!! Anything nice planned?? X

Loads - lol

My girlfriends are taking me out for a surprise meal tomorrow. Hubby taking me to Pollen Street Social and jewellery shopping!!! Parents tsking me out with family for a meal and I have organised a large girly meal out also!!

What did u do for yours?

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Loads - lol

My girlfriends are taking me out for a surprise meal tomorrow. Hubby taking me to Pollen Street Social and jewellery shopping!!! Parents tsking me out with family for a meal and I have organised a large girly meal out also!!

What did u do for yours?

Kx

Well it wasn't a big birthday & we were away to Amsterdam last week so I had said that what I'd really luv is a day where I could just put my feet up & do nothing! Hubby made me a yummy candlelit dinner, the kids baked me a cake and I got loads of fab pressies. A great day.

Hope u enjoy all ur celebrations, sounds class x

Right - starting today -well in a couple of hours , gonna rejoin SW . Doing this in my own simply isn't working this time like it did a couple of years back. Dreading my weigh in as I'm used to an early weigh in . But it's a step in the right direction .

Kx

Kia-Ora said:
Good luck!

Thankyou
It wasn't too bad as I had a rough idea- 12st 11.5lbs. So it starts properly tomorrow using the diary!!

Kx

Kia-Ora said:
On it like a car bonnet! What was ur lowest weight?

What car bonnet luvvie?
My lowest weight last time was around 10 stone something. But when I did it after my son I got to 9st 4. Before that I reached 8st 11. Variable !!!

Kx

Woodland girl said:
A good new start kwise :)

Thankyou WG. And thankyou for always returning :)

14/11/11

GREEN DAY
Using the SW site diary

Kx

Attachments

• image-3451183211.jpg
    image-3451183211.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 64
  • image-796065411.jpg
    image-796065411.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 80
15/11/12

GREEN DAY

Attachments

• image-3457874746.jpg
    image-3457874746.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2510388995.jpg
    image-2510388995.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 98
Managing diary on SW online

Difficult weekend - son turned 10 and I haven't stopped baking / cooking and prepping bad stuff!! Mine of course is SW friendly and I will avoid the cakes and biccies.

Kx

Ali* said:
How's it going flower? Are you having some good losses since your return?

Hi Ali (waves)
Yes, all going well. Lost 2.5lbs last Tuesday (week 1) so hoping for a good loss again this week as I have been super good. Had a slither of the cheesecake and a teaspoon of the crumble - that should be ok I think?

As Xmas draws near, it will be harder, of course so may need to limit my syns during the week to accommodate this.

How's you luvvie??loving the new hair colour :)

Kx

Done my neck and back in - not a happy bunny!! But sticking to plan

Xmas tree delivered Friday . It's up - but not decorated yet.

Kx

Sorry to hear you have hurt your back Kwise - hope your feeling better soon.

Thanks hun xx

Back