My Wise Food Diary plus Photos

I have often had seconds , especially Chinese- I just never admitted it - lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha don't worry K the food police aren't going to be after you - You are quite safe as its all SW friendly seconds. Or is there something else you're not admitting lol ;) :p Xxx

Sum said:
Hahaha don't worry K the food police aren't going to be after you - You are quite safe as its all SW friendly seconds. Or is there something else you're not admitting lol ;) :p Xxx

Unfortunately not - lol - goodness what were you thinking ???? ;)

Kx

lol K! Where do you find Special K sustain nowadays? I cna never find it in shops and i've heard its been discontinued? Instead i brought Weetabix Crunchy Bran because i remembered reading about them on your diary (especailly the fact you can have 42g :D) - So your diary is really helpful for me so i'd liek to say thank you for posting :D Xx

Oh! Hello! Just popping in :/) I do seconds too and if I am good I put dinner on my plate and then take some off. I save that for seconds for 2 hours later when I get hungry ! Fools me into thinking I have had more when I didn't !!
I am easily fooled ....
Keep up the good fight!

Sum said:
lol K! Where do you find Special K sustain nowadays? I cna never find it in shops and i've heard its been discontinued? Instead i brought Weetabix Crunchy Bran because i remembered reading about them on your diary (especailly the fact you can have 42g :D) - So your diary is really helpful for me so i'd liek to say thank you for posting :D Xx

Weetabix Crunchy Bran are my absolute favourite - do you like them too?
Special K Sustain I get from either Tesco or Ocado

Kx

Woodland girl said:
Oh! Hello! Just popping in :/) I do seconds too and if I am good I put dinner on my plate and then take some off. I save that for seconds for 2 hours later when I get hungry ! Fools me into thinking I have had more when I didn't !!
I am easily fooled ....
Keep up the good fight!

Thankyou for popping in- it's lovely to know who reads my diary!
Love your idea - lol
Kx

Weetabix Crunchy Bran are my absolute favourite - do you like them too?
Special K Sustain I get from either Tesco or Ocado

Kx

Ahh thanks will have to try tescos for the special K then if i don't like the Weetabix Crunchy Bran. Will be trying Weetabix Crunchy Bran for the first time tomorrow morning - Will tell you if i like them or not :D Xx

Sum said:
Ahh thanks will have to try tescos for the special K then if i don't like the Weetabix Crunchy Bran. Will be trying Weetabix Crunchy Bran for the first time tomorrow morning - Will tell you if i like them or not :D Xx

I put splenda on mine- then again I put splenda on all my cereals!!
Please let me know

Kx

FRIDAY THE 13TH !!!!

RED DAY
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEB
SS Milk from HEA
Splenda
Coffee, splenda and Milk from HEA

Lunch
Crabstick Salad & Salad Light
1/2 melon
1/2 pint squash

Snack
1/2 melon
1/2 pint squash

Tea
Doner Kebab (& yes I ate half) (1.25SYNS- round up to 1.5 syns) plus 1 HEB Wholemeal Pitta (Asda) , Coleslaw (1.5 SYNS), Salad, SYN free chilli sauce, Garlic Mayo (neg SYNS)
1/2 pint squash

(doner lamb lean meat from Waitrose 100g = 0.5 SYNS)

Snacks
4 Cheats Ferreros - 4 SYNS
1 Thorntons Melts - 2.5 SYNS

Attachments

• image-996580927.jpg
    image-996580927.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image-3472587141.jpg
    image-3472587141.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Saturday 14th May

GREEN DAY

Brekkie
56g High Fibre Alpen 2 HEB
SS Milk from HEA
2 x Coffee and splenda and milk from HEA

Dinner
Neopolitan Pasta and 28g Parmesan HEA
1 dessert Weightwatchers yogurt
1 pint squash

Coffee and milk from HEA

Tea
A bowl of (1 punnet) strawberries & 1 honeydew melon & 2 weightwatcher dessert yogs

Gonna fill up now on choccie treats : cheats Ferrero & Maltesers & those ickle balls of kitkat

1 small packet Maltesers 5 SYNS
1 cheats Ferrero 1 SYN
9 kitkat pop chocs 5.5 SYNS

Slightly over my 10 - nevermind!! ;)

Attachments

• image-384472848.jpg
    image-384472848.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1548421799.jpg
    image-1548421799.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Oohh food diary looks good - i keep meaning to try out your Neopolitan Pasta but forget. But seeing it on your diary has made me want to try it lol

I tried the Weetabix Crunchy Bran this morning K and it was amazing - i think i have a new fave cereal! I also had to put splenda on mine too but then again i put splenda on my puffed wheat cereal too. So i'd like to thank you for introducing me to my new found love of Weetabix Crunchy Bran :D Xx

Sum said:
Oohh food diary looks good - i keep meaning to try out your Neopolitan Pasta but forget. But seeing it on your diary has made me want to try it lol

I tried the Weetabix Crunchy Bran this morning K and it was amazing - i think i have a new fave cereal! I also had to put splenda on mine too but then again i put splenda on my puffed wheat cereal too. So i'd like to thank you for introducing me to my new found love of Weetabix Crunchy Bran :D Xx

:thankyou:
Glad you like it - it's my absolute fave!!

The Neopolitan is great as it feeds my family and there's leftovers. It tastes better the longer it cooks as it gets richer.

Kx

Ok you've convinced me to make it tonight :D Thats what i'm going to have for Dinner. Hope WI went well (Will go check out the Sunday thread now >>>>)

Sum said:
Ok you've convinced me to make it tonight :D Thats what i'm going to have for Dinner. Hope WI went well (Will go check out the Sunday thread now >>>>)

That's good - let me know if you like it!!
Remember to taste it once it is blitzed and then add salt, pepper or sweetener to your taste !!

Kx

That's good - let me know if you like it!!
Remember to taste it once it is blitzed and then add salt, pepper or sweetener to your taste !!

Kx

Thankies i will do that - Oh and well done on your fantastic weight loss this week :bunnydance: Xx

Sum said:
Thankies i will do that - Oh and well done on your fantastic weight loss this week :bunnydance: Xx

Cheers hunny- :fingerscrossed: for you Tues

Kx

SUNDAY 15TH MAY (WI - 3lbs lost and now a healthy BMI & 2nd target reached)

RED DAY

Brekkie
42g All Bran HEB, splenda & SS Milk from HEA
Coffee & Splenda & SS milk from HEA

1/2 pint squash

Dinner
'Fry-up' Breakfast SYN free plus 1.5 Tblsp Extra Light Mayo ( 1 syn) & 1.5 Tblsp Salad cream (1.5 SYNS)
1 pint squash

Snack
1 weightwatcher dessert yog
1 apple

Tea
3 Egg Veggie (1 red pepper, 1 red onion, 1 leek) omelette with 28g melted cheddar (1 HEXA) on top
1 red grapefruit
Strawberries
1 pint squash

9 kitkat pop chocs = 5.5 SYNS
1 Thorntons Moments = 2.0 SYNS

Attachments

• image-3329201559.jpg
    image-3329201559.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I have decided to change my food diary as previously my thread read no weight loss- but since joining Minimins and trying out new recipes from here and writing a food diary I have lost 9lbs!! Long may it continue!!

Kx

Just been looking through all your recipe ideas and pictures your are super woman, and put me to shame, I am not at all adventurous, I tend to stick to the same thing mainly because only been doing it for nearly 2 weeks so not sure on whats good or not good , hopefully i will... my weight loss was painful for my first week it was only 1 lb... been told it takes your body a while for you to get used to it, i hope so or else i will give up :( and that is not an option... well will stop blabbing on and just finishe by saying ' your diary is superb and your ideas are great, xxxx

Cheers hunny- :fingerscrossed: for you Tues

Kx

Thanks K! Tried your Syn free Spaghetti Neopolitan and it was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe :D Xx

Back