My Wise Food Diary plus Photos

23/11/11
Another 100% yesterday , and a sneaky peak on the scales saw a 2lb loss so far.
However, it's my sons birthday tomorrow and we are taking him to Miller & Carter at the weekend. His favourite food is steak . I, however , don't eat beef or chicken - so my choice is very limited - please help!!!

Right on with my food.

23/11/11
EE DAY
Brekkie
42g All Bran, Splenda , SS milk from HEA, black coffee , Splenda from canteen & milk from my HEA

Coke zero

Black coffee, Splenda & milk from HEA

Lunch
Apple
Uncle Bens Thai Sweet Chilli = 2.0
Coke zero

Major headache - 2 nurofen, 2 paracetamol!!

Tea
Coffee, Splenda & SS Milk from HEA
Pork Balti & basmati rice = 3 syns

2 weight watcher yogurts

4 Thorntons moments = 8 syns

Right .......off to wash my hair!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2450061353.jpg
    image-2450061353.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I'd go for the prawn cocktail for the starter and either the sea bass or the seared tuna steak for the main

I've had a look at the desserts and I would opt for [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] any of them :eek: but I spose syn wise either the lemon tart or the eton mess ... but then again it would be a shame not to eat all the cream. Desserts are my weakness when I go out!

blue*smartie said:
I'd go for the prawn cocktail for the starter and either the sea bass or the seared tuna steak for the main

I've had a look at the desserts and I would opt for all any of them :eek: but I spose syn wise either the lemon tart or the eton mess ... but then again it would be a shame not to eat all the cream. Desserts are my weakness when I go out!

I was only gonna have a main - lol

Kx

craftylucyloo said:
I'd go for the Tom and mozzarella salad for starters then I'd have the sea bass. Have any dessert and go flexi!!! Xx

Mmmm - might do - but I don't tend to do pudding unless I'm v naughty

24/11/11
Happy birthday my beloved son!!

GREEN DAY
Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEB, Splenda , SS Milk from HEA
Coffee, splenda & SS Milk from HEA

Lunch
Apple
Satsuma
Uncle Bens Thai Sweet Chilli Rice = 2 syns
Diet coke

Tea
Indian Prawn Curry & natural yogurt = 1 HEB - prawns
2 glasses squash
Yogurt

6 Thorntons Moments - 12 syns

Attachments

• image-143031367.jpg
    image-143031367.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Kieragh1515 said:
Aww. What age is he?

9 - so scary!!!

Kx

25/11/11 GREEN DAY

Went out for lunch with a friend & was as good as I could be

Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEXB, Splenda, SS Milk from 1/2 HEA
Coffee, Splenda & SS Milk from 1/2HEA - most chucked away

Lunch
Jacket Potato , HEXB tuna, salad, mayo ? 2 syns - had a tiny amount
Diet coke
Coffee

1 shape apple crumble yog = 1/2 syn

Tea
Tortilla Pizza (10 syns) and 1 HEA & 1/2HEA

2 weight watcher yoga

Attachments

• image-4260267346.jpg
    image-4260267346.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I am out to eat from my sons birthday, so decided to have my weigh in today in order to keep myself motivated til Xmas .

I can report ...... a wowee weight loss of 5lb!!!!! I'm so overjoyed that I have designed a la Sunday weighers a motivational advent Xmas tree , to which I have added 5 baubles!! 1 bauble being 1lb

Kx (very happy - and couldn't have done this without my motivational friends here - thank you all)

Attachments

• image-2257013800.jpg
    image-2257013800.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1609457526.jpg
    image-1609457526.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 40
Kieragh1515 said:
Kwise that is TRULY AMAZING!!! So proud of u girl. X

Cheers Hun - I'm am so over the moon. I don't expect much next week though - lol

Kx

26/11/11
GREEN DAY
Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran, splenda , SS Milk from HEA
Tassimo Coffee, Splenda , SS Milk from HEA

Cleaned car - major exercise !!!!

Lunch
Uncle Bens Mushroom rice = 2 syns
2 weight watcher yogs
Squash

Bowling - more exercise - knackered now lol

Tea (Miller & Carter)
Tomato & Mozzarella Salad ( some HEXA ) and pesto - syns unknown

Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Burger ( no bread) syns unknown, cooked mushroom - syns unknown, jacket potato - removed butter - but a little remained - syns unknown. A little ketchup = 0.5 syns

Cafe Latte (with SS Milk) rest of HEXA

HEXA = SS Milk
HEXA= mozzarella
HEXB= Weetabix crunchy bran
HEXB = any oil used!!

Right - off to make jelly for tomorrow, flapjacks, Florentines & if time - choc chip nut cookies - note - I'm gonna abstain and be good!!!!!

Kx

Fantastic result this week. I'm delighted for you :D

Hopefully next week will be another loss, no matter what size :)

Gail x

gl12282 said:
Fantastic result this week. I'm delighted for you :D

Hopefully next week will be another loss, no matter what size :)

Gail x

Thankyou Gail.

Well today I kept away from my delicious Florentines, flapjacks & choc chip and brazil cookies!!! Also kept away from my apple & pear crumble - best recipe ever - but one sniff and you'd gain weight lol

Kx

Thankyou Gail.

Well today I kept away from my delicious Florentines, flapjacks & choc chip and brazil cookies!!! Also kept away from my apple & pear crumble - best recipe ever - but one sniff and you'd gain weight lol

Kx

Well done hun!!!! :) ive been a sucker for pudding recently (time of the month - chocolate cravings into OVERLOAD!!) so ive been having 1 tablespoon of nutella in a mug, melted in the microwave and a handful of high bran. It's sickly sweet and crunchy just like melted biscuits, totally sorts the sweet cravings out and its half as much as i used to have! Plus its WARM!!! It's been freezing up here and can't be doing with these cold foods!!! Keep going hun and a 5lb loss is brilliant! It was my 1st weigh in (at home) fri and I lost a pound, so well pleased esp as its been totm. Not got too much to loose so i assume it will go at a slow rate! :rolleyes:

Keep it up hun :D
x

*Tara* said:
Well done hun!!!! :) ive been a sucker for pudding recently (time of the month - chocolate cravings into OVERLOAD!!) so ive been having 1 tablespoon of nutella in a mug, melted in the microwave and a handful of high bran. It's sickly sweet and crunchy just like melted biscuits, totally sorts the sweet cravings out and its half as much as i used to have! Plus its WARM!!! It's been freezing up here and can't be doing with these cold foods!!! Keep going hun and a 5lb loss is brilliant! It was my 1st weigh in (at home) fri and I lost a pound, so well pleased esp as its been totm. Not got too much to loose so i assume it will go at a slow rate! :rolleyes:

Keep it up hun :D
x

:thankyou:
A pound is excellent - go and weigh it out and see what you have lost - you'll be amazed at how heavy it is!! If you haven't a lot to lose , it will slow down as you'd expect.

It's turned a wee bit chilly here too - and I now have a sore throat - so feeling under the weather .
If I feel like this tomorrow - ill make some soup. Trouble is I feel rotten and can't be bothered - so pasta and sauce is now cooking ;-)

Kx

Back