My WW diary..6.5 pounds off!!

Morning Scooby!
I can soooooooooooo relate to what your saying about time to yourself! lol
I only get that when im at work LOL My kids are 14 10 and 3 so even when the two eldest are at school i still have a 3yr old to entertain! and its tough somtimes and theres only so much cbeebies i can stand! lol
I havnt been to Brighton for years! .. id love to go back for the day and maybe visit the "wildcat" shop ... maybe thats an idea for the summer lol ....

Id love to have my w.i in the mornings .... but as it is i do tuesday evenings so i just dont eat or drink anything after 2pm! .. which is tough somtimes! ..

Have a wonderful day hun xx

Ahhh... time to yourself. I can totally relate to that, and my little one is only 18 months! He's having a nap just now, so I've been able to have my own lunch without losing half of it to him :p

Hope you have a good day, and good luck for your weigh-in on Weds!

Well, the time to myself went tits up!
Son refused to go so my daughter took her cousin with hubby to make the trip to Brighton.
They left at 4 but I got a phonecall at 4.40 from hubby to say car was making a funny noise just as he was about to join the motorway so he wasn't risking it and was turning around to come back and get my car.
Then about 15 minutes later I get another call to say the car had gone bang and they were waiting outside the car near weston favell for the AA!! Luckily everyone was fine.
So they got towed back to a friend of ours who looks after our cars then I went to pick them up.
Girls still wanted to go to Brighton but hubby was tired and stressed by this time(7.30) also my car has been making some funny noises and he felt jinxed!!
So they are back now...I guess my time to myself was not to be but I am glad they are all ok and wish I could win the lottery and buy a new car!!
Food wise today has been a bit picky but within points with 0.5 to spare!!
Feeling bloated so probably due on...must look at calendar...hope it doesn't affect weigh in on weds.
Just chilling now, eldest daughter sleeping out, son has his best mate here watching football, youngest and my niece playing lego, hubby looking stressy sitting on sofa behind me!!
Might have an early night!!:eek:

Hows things today Scooby ? ...
Hope everyone is feeling a little more relaxed! ... poor car! they always go at a time thats reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy inconveniant dont they! ...
Hope you get it sorted though .... Enjoy your day! xx

Hi Pixie and Paula and anyone else!!
Well all in all not a bad day today...not quite the peace I was hoping for but still.......
My sister and 3 of her kids visited this morning(remember one of hers was here already!) so we played wii with the kids.
Then she left my nephew here and me and hubby went to the gym whilst 2 of mine and my niece and nephew had a swim.
Camo on this morning so was feeling a bit blurgh but the exercise helped.
Then came home for some lunch...tomato soup and 2 thick slices of granary for me....yummy.
Then took niece home and dropped daughter at a friends for a play date.
Did a big tesco shop and have just had dinner. Comfort food within points..heaven...I had 4 veggie sausages, mash,cauli,baby sweetcorn, asparagus and onion sauce follwed by meringue nest and low fat choc mousse.:D
Got loads of washing to pack away now then gonna have a long hot bath and chill in front of box for a couple of hours...that's the plan anyway...if I can get any peace in this house that is:sigh:
Weigh in tomorrow so starting to feel nervous already!!!
L x

LOL at Carol:D
My life is always like this!!
For instance hubby has just gone to fetch youngest daughter from her friends and I just got a phone call from her asking me to cook some dinner cos she hasn't been fed!
I didn't save her any cos I presumed she would eat at her friends so no sooner have I cleared up one lot I'm cooking another!! Thank god for pasta!!
My house is a tip though...never have time..that's my excuse!!
L x

Hi

Hi hope u dont mind me posting but i am new to ww started today. I tried cd but found it very hard so have decided to try ww. I am just looking to meet people doing the same and for some friendly faces :)

Hi,
Welcome to WW!!
I'm sure you'll find the diet easy to follow once you've read through the books.
Loads of friendly people about here too!!
L x

Hi everyone,
I'm doing just fine thanks Paula!!!
In fact I'm a happy bunny cos lost 3 pounds at weigh in tonight so just 2 more pounds to reach my 2 stone loss!
Have been really busy with the kids this holiday..not particularly doing much, just playing and going out with friends.
Going for lunch with some workfriends and the kids tomoorow to a place that serves an all you can eat buffet in indian, chinese, thai, mexican, italian and japanese food!! Not the best place for dieters as it also boasts an impressive table full of puddings, an ice cream machine with loads of sweetie toppings and a chocolate fountain!! Guess who's idea it was to go there?!!:rolleyes:
I plan to enjoy myself and not worry about the pointage too much but equally not to go mad either...we'll see...I'll let you know!!
Trouble is with me, one bad meal or day tends to lead to a terrible week but I need to learn to do things in moderation if this way of eating is going to be lifelong!!
Anyway, chat to you all soon, want to go to bed soon so I can get to the gym earlyish in the morning...
L x

Well Done Girl,you Are Doing Sooooooooooooooooo Well.

I Love Those Sort Of Places,i Miss Goin With My Best Friend In England.im Also The Same As You ,one Lunch Turned Into A Bad Weekxx

thats fantastic sweet, well done you!

sun xx

Oooooo welcome Midsgirl! ..
well youve certainly come to the right place for friends and friendly faces! Were all here to lend a hand or have a giggle! ... Im about most days and usually check in alot! .. (not that im addicted or anything) lol .......
look forward to reading your diary and hearing abour progress!

Kirsty xx

Hi peeps,
Well first part of the plan went well.
Was in the gym by 8 this morning which considering I didn't get to sleep till gone 2 this morning was a bloody effort!!
Did 40 minutes of cardio and some weights so all good.
My plan to choose wisely and with moderation at the buffet lunch didn't go quite as well however!!
Onion bhaji's, chinese crab claws, chicken wings....need I go on!!
Plus curry then a littl sample of about 5 puddings!!:rolleyes:
But I haven't eaten anything else all day and I never use my activity points also I didn't have a post weigh in treat yesterday, in fact I was 7 points under so I reckon I've got it covered.
The trick now is not to let one bad meal slide into a bad week!!
Gotta take my little one to my sisters now cos she has dancing exam class tomorrow and hubby will have my car so the plan is to get back here by half eight, then chill, watch telly, chat to my older two, go to bed and start afresh tomorrow.
Son has a friend sleeping over tonight so that will keep him out of my hair and wanting to play wii tennis!!
L x

Back