My WW diary..6.5 pounds off!!

Hi,
Haven't been around much...stupidly busy but hope to catch up with everyone's news tomorrow!
Just popped in to say lost 3 pounds at weigh in tonight making my total 2 stone 1 pound in 8 weeks!!:D Very happy:D:D:D
L x

Whoo hooo you go girl well done mate :party0038::party0023:

WOOOHHOOOOO well done! ........... amazing stuff!

Hope you have another fabby week xxx

Kirsty x

blardy brill hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats fantastic well done you xx

Thanks everyone!!
Must admit I was really pleased to have hit the 2 stone mark.
Nothing much to report, same old stuff...work,gym,kids,cleaning,sleeping.....LOL
Nearly the weekend. My little girl Grace has 2 dancing exams on sunday so will be busy with her...all good fun though, she loves it and it makes me a proud mummy!!
L x

You always sound so busy! where on earth do you find the time!? i walk around most of the day feeling nackered! lol ...

Have a wonderful weekend xxx

Hi folks,
Don't think I'm any busier than any other working mum really. I suppose since I started back at the gym it's made life a bit busier and my kids all do quite a bit of stuff outside school but it keeps me out of the kitchen!!
Well usually it does....I have to confess that I scoffed a kentucky and a cream cake yesterday!!:eek:
But..........our Wii Fit arrived and have been on it non stop!! It is fantastic fun, I highly recommend it to any of you.
Been to the gym this morning and am hoping to have an on track day with food today. Got to go do some very boring but sadly necessary cleaning now....
Hope you all enjoy your weekend
L x

Ohhhhhhhhh Scooby! i want a wii fit! ...we have a wii and i love it ! its great excersize! ... Id love to get one of those would save me going to the gym! which i hate! lol ... could just see me now doing a step class whilst listening to music i love and having fun at the same time! how cool would that be lol ...

Have a great weekend hun

Oh dont,i love kfc chicken!!! I have some ben and jerrys ice cream too and staying away from that this week!!!

hope your having a fab weekend mate xx

Well I have been so bad and feel like crap.
Been so good and in the zone for 8 weeks then since friday just blown it totally.
Stuffed my face with chocoalte, bread, crisps, fat laden roast potatoes, treacle sponge and lots more.
Am bloated and miserable.
Trouble is with me is that once I go off track I find it very hard to pull it back.
I weigh in on weds evening.
Do you think I should cut my points right down or just try to draw a line and use my normal points?
I will be going to the gym twice before weigh in and planning to use the wii fit every day so will be earning some activity points.
God I really wish I hadn't done it...feel crappy
L x

put it behind you mate were all normal get on the wii and to the gym and you might just find it will make a difference xxx

Thanks Kitty,
I know I'll have a gain this week but hopefully I can limit the damage if I behave till then.
Thing is I usually lose quite a bit each week but when I'm bad I am totally capable of putting on 7 pounds in a week!:mad:
L x

Back