ProPoints My WW diary, busy mum of 4, but will try my best

She had awful bedroom curtains so I got a blackout blind from amazon, it's been a god send! I live in Sittingbourne in Kent, whereabouts in Surrey are you? X

Yeah I couldn't be without them. I live on a main road so bright. I love my bedroom dark.

Thats not far all. Im in carshalton, nr croydon or Sutton

Yeah I couldn't be without them. I live on a main road so bright. I love my bedroom dark.

One of my friends moved here from Carshalton in January, how funny is that! X

How mad. Its nice but you get good and bad parts of every area. We have a brand new flat just near carshalton village

Ill have to ask her tomorrow where they used to live. I know they moved here to get a bigger house as they said you couldn't get much for your money there.x

My wed diary. Bit late but had a very early night.

Yesterday was a bad day for me but NOT with food. It was the heat.

My eyes kept going blurry. I couldnt look at my screen at work. I felt like I was going to collapse with exhaustion.

Im so glad I have the whole of next week off.

33pp to use

Breakfast
Nat yogurt 1pp
Strawberries 0
Banana 0
Rich tea fingers 2pp

Lunch
Ham 3pp
Zero salad
Cheese 2pp
Special k crisps 3pp
Special k bar x 2 5pp
Ww yogurt 1pp

Dinner
WW Beans 4pp
Toast 3pp
(I really couldn't handle heat from cooking dinner)

Treats used a few today
Ice lolly 1pp
WW in meeting crisps 2pp
Coconut chunk 3pp
tesco Mini twix 6pp

Total used 33 plus 3 weeklies

Are u feeling better today Sweetie? I love Rich Tea Fingers, amazing to think that you can have 2 for only 1pp, perfect size for dunking too! X

I live in Carshalton too! That's bizarre. Hope you're feeling ok today :) it's going to be 33c here next week, unbearable! x

I live in Carshalton too! That's bizarre. Hope you're feeling ok today :) it's going to be 33c here next week, unbearable! x

That's well random! I'd never heard of the place till my friend moved here! X

Im pretty sure there will be no lose for me on Tues. TOM is here. I had a night out with the school mum's last night. We went to a ladies night. I had about 8 vodkas and a buffet style dinner. But it was far from healthy. I didn't go overboard but allocated the rest of weeklies which was 30. Its so hard to judge.

I'm also really down at the moment. Some of its down to TOM but it's not just that. I'm really struggling with everything at mo. Funnily enough not with food.

:(

Im pretty sure there will be no lose for me on Tues. TOM is here. I had a night out with the school mum's last night. We went to a ladies night. I had about 8 vodkas and a buffet style dinner. But it was far from healthy. I didn't go overboard but allocated the rest of weeklies which was 30. Its so hard to judge.

I'm also really down at the moment. Some of its down to TOM but it's not just that. I'm really struggling with everything at mo. Funnily enough not with food.

:(

Hey Sweetie, Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs your way, just wrote in the 10 Week Challenge Thread that once Auntie Flo has disappeared you'll be sure to have a good loss and hopefully you'll pick yourself up mentally too. We are all here for you, if you ever need to chat, feel free to PM me. Lots of Love. xxxxxx

Hey Sweetie, Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs your way, just wrote in the 10 Week Challenge Thread that once Auntie Flo has disappeared you'll be sure to have a good loss and hopefully you'll pick yourself up mentally too. We are all here for you, if you ever need to chat, feel free to PM me. Lots of Love. xxxxxx

Thanks hun

I hate this time of month. It's just so unfair.

I'm sure I'll STS but that's ok cause next week should be better.

I'm off swimming alone this afternoon. Some peace which is needed so bad. Holidays start Wed. Dreading them. Hopefully a few loses will get me through it.

X

Thanks hun

I hate this time of month. It's just so unfair.

I'm sure I'll STS but that's ok cause next week should be better.

I'm off swimming alone this afternoon. Some peace which is needed so bad. Holidays start Wed. Dreading them. Hopefully a few loses will get me through it.

X

Holidays start Wednesday here too, eeeekkkkkk! Hope u enjoy your Swimming, some me time is an excellent idea! X

Holidays start Wednesday here too, eeeekkkkkk! Hope u enjoy your Swimming, some me time is an excellent idea! X

Not sure if I'll survive 6 weeks with 4 kids lol.

Swimming was good. Haven't been for ages but managed 21 lengths

K

Back