ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

A Sts is one of those things Hun,like Nessa says,don't not eat because of it.Our weight goes up and down during the week so you may lose tomorrow just today is wi day! Plus as Jaly says the inches will be coming off as well :0)

Just done 1.6 miles on the treadmill in 15 minutes... getting better. I'M GONNA BEAT THIS WEIGHTS ASS!!!

And, thank you everyone for your kind words today! Just gotta learn from my mistakes, and carry it into the next week :) x

if the pub food had been earlier in the week it might have been a loss but dont let it get you down just move forward to a good week and get the good loss next wi day :D well done on the treadmill:) hope your feeling better now

SANDRA ;)

Week 4, day 1

Breakfast:
Banana (0pp), 142ml semi skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 2pp

Lunch:
Chicken fajita salad from pub(11pp) not 100% sure of those propoints are right, but don't think it would be far off, diet coke (0pp)
Total: 11pp

Whoops posted before I was finished lol
Snacks:
WW toffee sundae (3pp)
Total : 3pp

Dinner:
WW chicken balti (10pp) WW choc pud (5pp) WW custard (2pp)
Total: 17pp

33/36 dailies used
49/49 weeklies left

Monday 30th July
Week 4, Day 2

Breakfast:
30g cornflakes (3pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk (2pp) 1 activia fat free yogurt (2pp)
Total: 7pp

Lunch
2 slices white bread (5pp) 3 slices of ham (1pp) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion (0pp) light salad cream (1pp) WW mini roll (2pp), banana (0pp), diet pepsi (0pp)
Total: 9pp

Snacks:
1 bag quavers (2pp)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
2 birds eye reggae reggae chicken chargrills (9pp), mccain micro chips (4pp) Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion (0pp) 2 tbsp light salad cream (2pp) WW toffee ice cream (2pp) WW blueberry cake slice (2pp)
Total:19pp

Total for day: 37

36/36 dailies used
48/49 weeklies left

Gosh, looking back - I eat tonnes of WW stuff haha. How would i survive without it!

Heya, you have a great diary! Brilliant weight loss so far too, keep it up & you'll fly it! Subscribed x

Heya, you have a great diary! Brilliant weight loss so far too, keep it up & you'll fly it! Subscribed x

Cheers hun, had a little blip this week with my STS but I'm back on it and determined now :) just love WW though, cause I can still eat all the things I love :D Thanks for subscribing! x

Food for today looks good,love the reggae reggae char grilled chicken :0)

I'd never had the reggae regaae before, but they were gorgeous so I think they'll be a regular on the shopping list. And they're quite low in points too :) x

lauramarlow88 said:
I'd never had the reggae regaae before, but they were gorgeous so I think they'll be a regular on the shopping list. And they're quite low in points too :) x

Yea I agree with how nice they are and it's good that they are low in points :0)

Back