my Xenical journey..

Today is my first day posting.. I have been on it for almost 2 weeks now. I've lost 7 pounds so far!! Woohoo for me!! I have had the nasty side effect of going to the bathroom because I did'nt know about the 5g rule. My doctor just gave me the med and told me he will see me in a month!! Thanks to this site, i've learned a few things!! :)

Good luck Kay! Well done on your 7lbs. I have started but it was my wedding anniversary last weekend so.....no more said.

Back on track this week so join you on this journey. KAREN

well done on your weight loss .
i just started on saturday so haven't had a weigh in yet but am being good so far :innocent0001:

was frightened to eat anything in case i got the dreaded .... but so far so good.

dont know how long i will last cos i have been on diets all my life and never stick it out :eek:

good luck :)

hi im struggling with xenical keep getting really bad cramps and had the other side effect once...oh dear. all in all ive lost 3lbs in one week but is it possible for someone to explain the 5g rule to me???

Well done on your 7lb loss, that brilliant!! Most of the doctors dont seem to tell anyone much, i found out everything on here too!!

The 5g rule is to have no more than 5g fat per 100g and no more than 45g in one day!! You will find out the fat per 100g on the nutrition info on your food!!

Back