My yo yo life

My hubby keeps telling me the key is record everything. It's the only way you have the useful information later on when you need to adjust things. You can see what you had on weeks with good losses, look for any patterns etc. I see his point, but I just stop bothering after a few days.

My hubby keeps telling me the key is record everything. It's the only way you have the useful information later on when you need to adjust things. You can see what you had on weeks with good losses, look for any patterns etc. I see his point, but I just stop bothering after a few days.

Absolutely agree with your hubby x

Your hubby definitely talks sense. But I know after a while we can fall into bad habits and let the odd thing slip which really doesn't help us. I tell myself a nibble won't do any harm but it always ends up more. Really must break that habit.

Trying to decide what date to have weigh day. Think I will wait till Wednesday then its been a full week.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Rach,

Just stopping by to subscribe. I hope calorie counting is the right fit for you and wish you every success!!!

Love,

Caz xx

Hi caz thanks for popping by. X

I have spoken to my adviser (lexie) and I have decided to fit in a few low calorie days to mix it up. Kind of my own version of fasting. ( which I was doing prior to this) fasting did work but it felt to restricted on fast days and i very often binged. So 3 days at 1000-1200 calories and the rest at 2000 ish.

Just downloaded the 30 day fitness app to my phone. So starting from tomorrow that's my plan. I WILL SEE A DIFFERENCE IN 30 DAYS :D .

Hello im here to subscribe. Getting on the band wagon today mfp is saying to have 1760 to lose 2lb a week so ill give it a whirl

Hope your getting on well

Hi Sarah. Thanks for subscribing - I need all the support I can get. Good luck with your weight loss I am sure you will do great! !

Well day 1 of the ab squat challenge completed :)

10 sit ups (killer for someone my size)
10 crunches ( much easier)
15 squats ( love them)

Not looking forward to tomorrow's 20 sit ups :eek:

Food all good today. Today was a lower calorie day.

No breakfast. So fasted for around 16 hours.

Lunch was 2 sandwich thins with ham, lettuce and cheese spread.

Tea was pasta, quorn chicken, chicken soup and grated cheese.

Total calories was 1098 (ish) :)

Tomorrow will be a normal day with around 2000 calories.

Drank more water today about 2 litres - need to keep that up.

2nd day of challenge kind of completed. I didn't manage the 20 sit ups only 10 but like I said for someone of my size its not easy. Did the 20 crunches and 30 squats. Crunches should have been 15 but added a few with not completing the sit ups.

Its a great app, there is lots of different challenges.

Have a great day everyone :)

Thanks for popping by, the more the merrier.

Having a good day so far, daughter has asked if we can make chocolate Brownies to take into school tomorrow - I will resist temptation.

Hubby wants a bbq for tea so I am allowing myself one burger and one sausage in sandwich thins. With some salad. I don't know what the calories are exactly as I got them from butchers. I am hoping I have over estimated rather than underestimated.

Hey hun. Subscribed :) How is the 30 day fitness going? Everyday will get easier with more exercise then the day before :) Any time at all that you feel cravings or temptations etc please message me whenever xx

Hey hun. Subscribed :) How is the 30 day fitness going? Everyday will get easier with more exercise then the day before :) Any time at all that you feel cravings or temptations etc please message me whenever xx

Thanks Rosie. Same goes for you :) x

30 day challenge is good, day 3 tomorrow and luckily only 5 sit ups ;)

Calories ended up at 1800 bang on. Happy enough with that. Lower calorie day tomorrow!!

Thanks Rosie. Same goes for you :) x

30 day challenge is good, day 3 tomorrow and luckily only 5 sit ups ;)

Calories ended up at 1800 bang on. Happy enough with that. Lower calorie day tomorrow!!

Thanks hun. That's great! Are you also taking measurements, waist, hips etc? Is it good? I might download it and give it a try x

Thanks hun. That's great! Are you also taking measurements, waist, hips etc? Is it good? I might download it and give it a try x

There is lots of different challenges for whatever level you are at, I think I started way ahead of myself lol. I didn't take measurements I keep forgetting. I really should do. X

Here to subscribe. I too had problems with 5:2. Lost weight but always ended bingeing. I like the idea of a modified version :)

Hi phoenyx.

My modified version is going well so far, although it has only been 2 days ;) I decided to do the low calorie days Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This way I can still enjoy the weekend :) I still fast for around 16 hours. But then I allow myself the 1000-1200 calories. Feels so much easier. X

Day 3 of challenge completed

5 sit ups
20 crunches
35 squats

Well made Brownies last night for my daughter to take to school and note to self, don't use a packet mix again. Anyway at half nine I ended up just baking a normal cake with chocolate on top. Gone midnight by the time I got to bed and 2am by the time I got sleep. Well at least she has gone to school happy :)

Hey Rach, have found your diary! Oh and worked out how to use this app in the process!!

Calorie counting works best for me too, I think things like 5:2 woukd be disastrous for me..i doubt the fasting days would make up for the mega binges on the other 5 days

Have you tried skinny pasta? Think its about 20 cals, stinks when you open the packet, once it's washed and mixed with a sauce its ok. Bulks out a meal for very few cals.

Hope you have a good week xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Rach, have found your diary! Oh and worked out how to use this app in the process!!

Calorie counting works best for me too, I think things like 5:2 woukd be disastrous for me..i doubt the fasting days would make up for the mega binges on the other 5 days

Have you tried skinny pasta? Think its about 20 cals, stinks when you open the packet, once it's washed and mixed with a sauce its ok. Bulks out a meal for very few cals.

Hope you have a good week xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I think 5:2 was disastrous for me in the end. I was going great at first but then started to binge all the time. I haven't tried the pasta but I did try the noodles, had one mouthful and spat them out lol. Which was a shame really as they would be so handy.

Glad you figured out the app :)

Well today finished on just over 1100 calories. Really feeling in control of things, thankfully. Hopefully it will continue.

Well the weather has certainly changed here. Been raining alot of the day and its gone alot cooler. Typical really as kids finish for the summer tomorrow at 12.

Back