My yo yo life

Glad you remember me! Dinner sounds delicious.

I too suffer from anxiety, I know exactly what you mean.

Hope you have a good evening, I don't expect to be on minis at 1.30am again ...but you never know! Haha

Was down at in laws for our great nephews 2nd birthday - can't believe he is 2 already. Where does time go?!!

Anxiety sucks big time :( but I am a lot better than I used to be, thankfully.

It's not very often I see 1:30am nowadays. I am a bit boring really. Although I did Sunday morning as we stayed up watching grimm on Netflix. That's my excitement for a while.

Mum and dad are getting here tomorrow eek, so excited! !! Once they are here not sure if I will fit any fasting in, will be fasting tomorrow but that might be it for 2 weeks. Will see how things work out. Might throw in a few 16:8's.

Enjoy having your parents visit! Have they come far?

My grandaughter is 2 in October...where does the time go indeed?

Be kind to yourself during your family get-together, even if you stray a little, you have the right mind set to get back on track!

I am off now in search of my missing motivation haha

Have a lovely day.

Thank you hun. Hope you find your motivation. ;) Not too far but far enough. I am living in Ireland and they are coming over from Cheshire UK. It's a long drive on them, dad is 73 and mum is 65. It's tiring for me when I do it even.

Oops, fast never happened. Woke up starving :confused: not even got out for a walk as lots of house work to get done. I hate house work. Tumble dryer will be going nonstop too, so much washing to get done - found loads stuffed beside the bed in sons room, bloody kids lol. Went to the shop for cleaning stuff - anyone would think I was a domestic goddess or something. I will let them believe that anyway ;)

Only 8 hours until epat (estimated parents arrival time)

Currently sat with feet up watching last night's holby city - get moving girl lol

Good for them! They put me to shame. I find 2 hours travel tiring!

Haha I do that too with cleaning materials! Strangely at Christmas, with a cupboard full of all sorts, I have the urge to restock with new bleach, polish etc to clean house before visitors turn up??? It's not as if they know or care if the bleach bottle is brand new or 8 weeks old haha

Still searching for my mojo..not under the carpets?...possibly behind the mirror, I never look there!!! Haha

Hi Rach, glad to see you're still posting on here! I'm not using myfitnesspal much these days as I'm back doing slimming world so I'm not counting the calories. I'm please 5:2 is working for you. I'll be following your diary to see how you get on :)

Have a lovely time with your parents , and i agree times like that are to be enjoyed and don't be too harsh with yourself if you cant fast etc Your mega cleanathon will have burned loads of cals!xx

Loving my parents being here. Makes me so happy.

Food was good yesterday, about 1600 calories. Went for a walk with my dad, he really would put you to shame. 73 and so much bloody fitter than me and most people half his age.

Off out shopping today and dinner out in my dad's favourite place. I will resist the lasagne and chips I will have salad, I will have salad, I will have salad. If I say it enough it will happen lol.

Hey rach, how are you? Hope you've been enjoying your family visiting and you're ok xxx

Sorry that last post was meant for Healthy! Hahahahaha

Anyway, Rach, how are you doing? Are your folks still visiting? I am back on the wagon tomorrow..Lord help me!!

Have you squeezed in any more walks with your dad?

Have a good Sunday hun x

Hi ladies I am back. Parents left on Wednesday and I have been really naughty since then.

I have decided I won't be doing 5:2 for a while but I will be doing a few 16:8's instead. I just don't feel like I am in the right head space for fasting, so will stick to just counting calories and like I said the odd 16:8 , see how I get on for a few weeks. Xx

Yay. So glad minis is back. Was going to start a new diary but think I will stay here.

So anyway I had tried my hand at low carb but have come back to 5:2. Only my first week and I am surprised at how easy it's been, I am sure next week will probably make up for it so will probably regret saying it was easy :p

Back