My yo yo life

Hey hun,

Glad you enjoyed Cheshire. ..how are you doing?

Ive been awol..but back to face the music ... Ive decided to try a variation of the 5:2 fasting diet. Hopefully I can then enjoy a meal ir take out in a saturday night. You gotta have a life..right?!!

Anyway, hope you're ok ..would be nice to see you back on here xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies. Hope you are all doing well. Sorry not been on at all lately. I just keep forgetting time just seems to fly by. I am still doing 5:2 although have struggled to get going properly since being away. I have gained a little bit back. Kind of yo yo'd the last few weeks. But it's coming down nicely again now.

Sent from my SM-T230 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies. Hope you are all doing well. Sorry not been on at all lately. I just keep forgetting time just seems to fly by. I am still doing 5:2 although have struggled to get going properly since being away. I have gained a little bit back. Kind of yo yo'd the last few weeks. But it's coming down nicely again now. Sent from my SM-T230 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll get there beautiful x

We only fail when we lose belief .. Give up or stop trying ... (Chris Powell) As you keep, keeping on your not failing your trying and getting back up and trying again ..

Glad to hear you're getting back on track. I had my first gain this week - only half a lb but it's given me the kick up the bum I need to get focused again! Have a lovely week x

Glad to hear you're getting back on track. I had my first gain this week - only half a lb but it's given me the kick up the bum I need to get focused again! Have a lovely week x

Half a lb will be gone in no time - still I know it doesn't feel good to have a gain, x

Sods law - typical man! ;)

Hope you're feeling good love x

I know grrrr any other time and he wouldn't have got them out and hasn't done since. Fasting tomorrow and if he even goes near those sweets you will hear me shout lol. X

So like I said fasting tomorrow, planning on having sweet potato wedges, sausages and mushrooms, courgettes and peppers with some curry sauce. Looking forward to it already. Weigh in then on Saturday!!!

Sent from my SM-T230 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your dinner made me feel hungry!!

Well done on getting your mojo back! You sound like youre doing well and you'll hopefully get a lovely reward on saturday xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just hope my mojo stays around this time. I can't keep yoyoing (is that even a word!!)

I want my dinner now, just means I will enjoy it all the more when I finally get to eat it in about 8 and a half hours.

2 mile Leslie walk done. Can now relax for the weekend. Not had a break from it since Saturday, so if the scales don't play nice there will be trouble. X

I really need to get back into a routine with the Leslie Walks! Haven't done one in sooooo long! You're doing well with it :) x

I really need to get back into a routine with the Leslie Walks! Haven't done one in sooooo long! You're doing well with it :) x

Only just started doing them again a week ago. The first few days really made my legs ache for some reason but today wasn't too bad. I always do them first thing as I wouldn't do it otherwise. Xx

Well done on the Leslie walks :)

Thanks Tara :) xx

Back