My yo yo life

I must admit I tend to eat more or less exactly the same things every day, but always enjoy them - I'm a real creature of habit, lol. :D

I hope your foot feels better soon - take it easy. :) xx

I love stuffed mushrooms but they would not be any good on a fasting day - mine are stuffed with cheese. :)

Trying to decide whether to exercise today. Wondering if the boxing will make it worse. There isn't vigorous moving of the feet. I will just see how it goes I think.

Have woken up quite hungry this morning, hoping it doesn't make today too hard.

Only 7 1/2 hours until soup lol ;)

Looking for you earlier and just realised you have changed your diary name :) Enjoy the soup, another of my favourite meals - bought a big bag of mixed dried veg yesterday so will give them a go tomorrow - will have to do a bit of googling, years since I used any.

I too could have soup every day, especially if there is bread with it :)

Did my boxing and foot was fine. Did 25 minutes, better than nothing.

Booked an appointment with the doctor for 10 to 4 . I have an idea what it could be (apart from it being my weight :( ) so we will see.

Still hungry. Doesn't look good for tomorrow's fast lol. I'm sure I will wake feeling better :) . Still undecided whether I am doing a 4:3 this week, but I am definitely swaying towards a yes. I just am desperate to get a big chunk of weight off and I think 4:3 is the only way especially when I eat so much on a normal day. Xx

None fast day today. Breakfast was sausage, bacon and beans with sandwich thins. There should have been eggs but I forgot to buy any in.

Bits of tidying up done, there's always something with my two. Floors hoovered and washed. So watching ghost whisperer and having a latte machiato with 2 foxs caramel thins, lovely! !

Welcome silvermoon. :)

I really should go to bed. So tired and can't stop yawning.

Fasting tomorrow, 3rd and final one of the week. Fingers crossed for a good weigh in Saturday.

Kids finish at 12 tomorrow for 2 weeks, someone pass me the straight jacket please ;)

Lol my straight jacket is being used ;) hope your fast today goes well.

Good luck with your fast babe but remember I know you can do it even if you doubt yourself. You have to stay strong as we both know how much damage we can do if we don't fast at all (think my record was 8lb in a week wasn't it ). A day at a time & remember anything you want you can have it tomorrow. I have 12 days off coming up including a fast I have to do while I'm shopping with a mate for the day.... Love ya

Back