My yo yo life

Thanks ladies :)

Urgh woke up so hungry, but on Wednesday when I did this it actually turned out to be an easy fast. So hoping today will be the same. As soon as kids have gone school I will do some exercise, this normally helps with the hunger. Going to wait until tea and have all my calories together as Liam is finishing an hour earlier today. I used to do this before and for some reason always got good results.

Thanks, I don't mind doing it on a Friday but definitely couldn't do Saturday or Sunday. X

So just done 75 minutes on my fitness coach (cardio) on the wii. Then near the end the coal man knocked on the door but I didn't dare answer it as I was a big sweaty mess , didn't want to scare him off lol.

Noooo!!! Not toasted cheese, I could never resist that. Good luck with that and the baking. Kind of glad my kids don't finish until next Thursday, much less temptation for me.

3lb off!! I didn't lose anything from yesterday's fast but I think I have figured out why , totm is due Monday / Tuesday so I think I have done well to get a loss.

Only 2 fasts next week as the four of us are off to kerry for the weekend on Friday. Don't think I will even dare to attempt a b2b ;)

Well done Rach - 3lbs - brilliant. :bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

I am another who is a cheese fiend but I decided against bringing real cheese here instead brought Triangles but they are not quite the same and the price of it here will stop me from buying any cheddar etc. OH is onto his last Kg of super strength Cheddar but don't think he will be taking any of mine.

Thanks everyone :) xx

Sorry not been here much this week. I don't know where time is going.

Fasted Monday and today. So weigh in again tomorrow instead of Saturday as won't be fasting Friday this week. We go away for the weekend to kerry - can't wait. Looking forward to finally having a bit of chocolate and a few sweets on Sunday for the first time in 7 weeks. Not too bothered about the crisps but I might have a few too lol. Sunday will probably come and I won't want any lol, yeah right who am I kidding! !

Back