My yo yo life

Brilliant loss What a lovely start to the bank holiday weekend. xxx

Thanks hun. Feeling really pleased with myself. Half a stone in two weeks isn't bad is it!!

Still not had breakfast, not felt hungry but I might have something soon. X

Not half bad - well done, great result.

Enjoy Kerry, wonderful place. We had 2 holidays there many moons ago - stayed at Stoneleigh Cottage in Kerry the first time then did a car tour all around the area the second time including going up to Puck Fair.

We were there for a wedding last August and enjoyed it so much we decided to take the kids there. Plus they really wanted to go anyway. It really is a beautiful place with amazing views. Lots of green countryside.

Just been cleaning around the house, mainly the kitchen sink and the bathroom. Can't settle when I know the mother in law will be in and out checking the cats while we are gone.

We were there for a wedding last August and enjoyed it so much we decided to take the kids there. Plus they really wanted to go anyway. It really is a beautiful place with amazing views. Lots of green countryside.

Just been cleaning around the house, mainly the kitchen sink and the bathroom. Can't settle when I know the mother in law will be in and out checking the cats while we are gone.

Know just what you mean. When we had the pub my MIL used to come 2 days a week and would always pop up into our flat for something or other - my son got to locking his bedroom door on those days because she would either tell him off for being untidy or clear it up so he could not find anything for days. She once tidied our TV remote controls away and we could not find them and she said she did not know what we were talking about. Seems she thought they were calculators (long time ago) and put them in a drawer in the office which my OH hardly went in. :eek:

Oh bless her haha. I suppose some of them did used to look a bit like calculators. I will keep all bedroom doors shut and she knows there is no need to go in. .

Liam said last night we would have breakfast before we go. All I could think was "erm no I have just more or less sterilised my sink everyone can go hungry" ;)

Oh bless her haha. I suppose some of them did used to look a bit like calculators. I will keep all bedroom doors shut and she knows there is no need to go in. . Liam said last night we would have breakfast before we go. All I could think was "erm no I have just more or less sterilised my sink everyone can go hungry" ;)

Ha ha, I am like that every time I clean the kitchen.... so basically everyday, when I go to go out I always say to the bf keep the flat clean lol x

Had an absolutely amazing weekend, didn't want to come home at all. Weather was gorgeous. Went to see the famous dingle dolphin fungi. He has been living there since 84, just turned up there one day and never left. 3 more dolphins turned up so we were really lucky.

So food wise, I have been eating crap and way over on calories since Saturday. Fasting tomorrow, I really need it. Eaten too many sweets and chocolate and feel rubbish for it, so I am banning them again.
Think tomorrow's fast is going to be hard but I know I will feel so much better for it.

Had an absolutely amazing weekend, didn't want to come home at all. Weather was gorgeous. Went to see the famous dingle dolphin fungi. He has been living there since 84, just turned up there one day and never left. 3 more dolphins turned up so we were really lucky.

So food wise, I have been eating crap and way over on calories since Saturday. Fasting tomorrow, I really need it. Eaten too many sweets and chocolate and feel rubbish for it, so I am banning them again.
Think tomorrow's fast is going to be hard but I know I will feel so much better for it.

We can do it honey xx

Had an absolutely amazing weekend, didn't want to come home at all. Weather was gorgeous. Went to see the famous dingle dolphin fungi. He has been living there since 84, just turned up there one day and never left. 3 more dolphins turned up so we were really lucky. So food wise, I have been eating crap and way over on calories since Saturday. Fasting tomorrow, I really need it. Eaten too many sweets and chocolate and feel rubbish for it, so I am banning them again. Think tomorrow's fast is going to be hard but I know I will feel so much better for it.

Glad you had a lovely weekend x

Enjoy your fast today :)

The first picture is fungi the dolphin, top right corner you can just about see him. Second is one of the other dolphins that turned up. The fifth is the mountain we partly walked up, you can just about see the cars at the bottom. 6&7 is waterfalls at the side of the road going through the mountains. Amazing. 8 is a traffic jam in ireland ;) the last picture is the view from our hotel room. Xx

Attachments

• 1428489531391.jpg
    1428489531391.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 1428489573704.jpg
    1428489573704.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 1428489595996.jpg
    1428489595996.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 1428489655643.jpg
    1428489655643.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 1428489685212.jpg
    1428489685212.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 1428489714732.jpg
    1428489714732.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1428489737545.jpg
    1428489737545.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1428489761601.jpg
    1428489761601.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 1428489788172.jpg
    1428489788172.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 37
What lovely pictures - glad you had a great time. We said now that we live not far from the ferry we must make the effort to go over to Ireland again.

Are you fasting today?

Back