My yo yo life

Yes fasted yesterday, first one since Wednesday last week. Feels good to get one done out of the way. Didn't struggle as much as I thought I would.

Breakfast was protein milk with banana and cashew butter blitzed to make a milkshake, very yummy, and 2 bagel slims with low low cheese triangles. Not sure what I am having the rest of the day yet.

Another gorgeous day again today :)

I really must keep my hands out of the packet of sweets the landlady gave us - no Easter chocolate but seem to be making up with it with them.

Glad the weather is getting better, makes you feel much happier doesn't it?

Just done 20 minutes wii my fitness coach and the Leslie sansone 1 mile super walk (16 minutes). This is the result lol. Not a good look.

Attachments

• 1428591486460.jpg
    1428591486460.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 54
How do you like the Leslie Sansone walks? I have not done one for a while now as I can do all my walking outside but actually looking forward to them when I get back home. (Having said that it rained almost all day yesterday and did most of my walking indoors whilst watching Indian Summer and a couple of Motorway Cops we copied from youtube)

Found this Leslie Sansone miracle mile walk - it is a bit old but still the same thing and I do like to do different ones instead of getting fed up with the same one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnWiDguaIMI

I enjoy them, I was doing them regularly last year. But as usual got sidetracked / lazy

Did the 1 mile super walk yesterday and the normal 1 mile walk. Been out for a 20 minute walk this morning. Might go for another this afternoon / evening. Little and often. I used to go walking with a friend but to be honest I prefer to go alone as I can walk at my own pace and don't feel I have to keep up with anyone. I get embarrassed if I get a bit out of breath so at least I am the only witness to it.

Yesterday's fast went really well. Normal day today and really enjoyed my breakfast of 2 slices wholegrain bread with laughing cow cheese triangles and bacon with a bit of cheese melted on the top. Yum :)

Well done lorraine,10 lbs and 7.5 inches that is amazing u go girl xx

Don't you just love breakfast after a fast. Always tastes so much better.

Been for my second walk. Omg the heat today it's gorgeous even if it does mean I came back with a face like a lobster. It will be worth it.

Had a bag of salt and vinegar fish n chips with a piece of cheese. Will have some proper lunch later. Tinned mackerel in teriyaki sauce - just not sure what to have it with. Was going to have an egg white omelette but not sure now.

Oh for some wholegrain toasted bread - I really miss nice bread.

Fasting today. Done two Leslie 1 mile walks today.

Tea is turkey mince with courgetti and carrotetti in flava it bbq seasoning and laughing cow cheese. Had 2 snack a jacks with laughing cow cheese triangles as was Sooo hungry. So today's fast is going to be a higher one at 617. Not the end of the world - so not too bothered. Still so much lower than a normal day.

Fasting today. Done two Leslie 1 mile walks today. Tea is turkey mince with courgetti and carrotetti in flava it bbq seasoning and laughing cow cheese. Had 2 snack a jacks with laughing cow cheese triangles as was Sooo hungry. So today's fast is going to be a higher one at 617. Not the end of the world - so not too bothered. Still so much lower than a normal day.

Well done on the fast, I don't know how you do exercise on fast days! X

I love leslie walks, I am currently sat here feeling sad not to see my mom so might do a walk to cheer me up :)

What flavour snack a jack do you have with the triangles? Never thought about them before I normally have GF Crispbread but they might be good for a change x

I ended up having the mackerel with two stand n stuff taco cups and lettuce.

I love the wholegrain bread, not very often I have white and if I do its seeded.

Today's fitbit results :)

Brilliant step numbers - that is what I like about Leslie walks you can bump up the numbers very easily. I did the one I showed you a couple of days ago just after I had posted it as OH was messing about with his breakfast and I had 1.500 in which I never thought about.

Rachel - have just sent you a private message.

Last edited:
Well done on the fast, I don't know how you do exercise on fast days! X

I love leslie walks, I am currently sat here feeling sad not to see my mom so might do a walk to cheer me up :)

What flavour snack a jack do you have with the triangles? Never thought about them before I normally have GF Crispbread but they might be good for a change x

I have the salt and vinegar ones. I love them. Real strong tasting too. Hope you're feeling a little bit happier today. Always here if you want to talk. Xx

Got your message and replied. Forgot to look it up after but will do today.

Back from a 2 1/2 mile walk. There is a big green area just 2 minutes from me that has a park on for the kids so I did 8 laps of that. Will go for another smaller walk this afternoon.

Watching my 600lb life. Makes me want to cry sometimes.

After 2 fasts I am still 1lb up on last week's weigh in :( I am going to have to lower normal day calories to 2000 even though the fast diet page says more. But I am just not losing even with all the walking I am doing.

Right off to have breakfast in a minute, readybrek and a toasted sandwich thin with banana and cashew butter.

Back