my3rd week on lipotrim

rimski

hi my computer was playing up last week so I couldn,t sign in with my weight loss as I was worried about the meal I did eat a low fat meal drank a few vodka & diet cokes &lost 3lbs this week I lost 4lbs so I am absolutley buzzing plus two of my friends have now started LT so I have a bit of support there as well as from here
27/02 174 lbs
3/2/09 164lbs - 10lbs
10/02/09 161lbs - 3lbs
17/02/09 157lbs -4lbs

Welcome back after your computer problems and well done on your loss, you deserve to be pleased.
I am glad your meal and drinks didnt have an affect on your loss, but be careful you dont get to think that if you got away with it once, you can get away with it again, as these things tend to come back and bite us.

Thats fantastic about your asthma. I notice how much better my skin and hair looks and feels since joining LT too, so its an added bonus with the health benefits.

A word of warning- I ate on Moday, just some chicken and prawns.. still in ketosis.... thought yeah great... weighed in tuesday 6lb loss fantastic..... then this morning I ate again, a small amount of chicken... and ten minutes ago I had two slices of roast beef.... it is a slippy slope, this is my sixth week and didnt touch a bit in all those weeks.... also there is thread about the bad effects alcohol can have on you when on lipotrim.... see, now your and mine head thinks yeah I can eat.. i am still loosing... and we are being fooled and it wont last, so for anyone thinking of eating dont... in a few days your resolve will start to wain and the temptations become unbearable... you may weigh in for a week or so ok and think you have got away with it... but it is a slide back to the old ways of not controlling urges and not retraining your palate...xxx

Back