MyFitnessPal

Lotty Big Botty

Just wondering if anyone else uses this (on the computer or phone). It's a website thy helps you keep a record of calories.

I could do with some motivation and some friends.... Please add me lotte770

i havent used this but im interested as to whether its of any use. . . are you going to try it?!

i've just added you as a friend :)!!!!

Is Monday going to be your first weigh in?! x x x

I used to use it, its very good for helping work out your meals, especially on a diet like calorie counting!

Its free to sign up, give it a go see if you like it :) xx

Ive used it in the past alot to track what I'm eating (unless I go majorly off plan and then I'm too ashamed to put it down)

I'm going to try and use it properly for a while and really try and keep check.

ooo see i've seen people on here that weigh in on a saturday morning - this would be perfect for me as usually saturday eve is a bad eve (not really bad just like a not 100% day) so if i weighed in sat morning then sat night would be fine as i have longest to lose again!! but i weigh in on Weds so in a way it stops me going too over board on a sat evening! so pros and cons i suppose! lol

x x x

ive used my fitness pail. It didnt help me unfortunatley. I tracked every little thing I ate and drank, but became to obessed and it annoyed me even more when i wasnt loosing not even half a pound every week.

Back