N00B Likes To Eat

CocoaFiend

22nd April 2010

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with 125ml semi skimmed milk (heB + 1/2 heA)

Lunch: Jacket Potato with 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle, 1/2 tin baked beans and a huge salad (lettuce, celery, carrot and cherry tomatoes)

Dinner: Spag Bol! Quorn Mince meat, Onion, Garlic, Passata, Mixed Herbs, Worcestershire Sauce on Fussili pasta topped with 2 more extra light laughing cow cheese triangles (Total of 3 cheese making up the other half of todays A choice)

Snacks and Syns:
Grapes, a plum, an orange.
Fab Ice Lolly - 4 Syns
Hazelnut Options drink - 2 Syns

TOTAL SYNS TODAY: 6

If you were doing a Green day, which I think you were, you could have had 1 more HEB. Otherwise looks like a good day :)

I suppose it does look like I was doing a green day... hadn't planned on that though lol.. was meant to be an EE day

23rd April 2010

Breakfast: A bowl of strawberries and grapes covered in muller light vanilla yoghurt

Lunch: SW Chips, 2 fried eggs (fried in frylight), 1/2 tin beans and 2 extra light laughing cow cheese triangles (1/3 HEA)

Dinner: SYN FREE KFC with a large salad of lettuce, cucumber, celery and cherry tomatoes topped with 3 extra light laughing cow cheese triangles (1/2 HEA, and HEB used for the KFC)

SNACKS AND SYNS:
1 can Diet Coke, 1 muller light yog, 1 ELLCCT (1/6 HEA making up to the full amount for A's today)

2x WW Toblerone cookies - 11 Syns (5.5 each)
Fab Ice Lolly - 4 Syns

Total Syns: 15

(I originally thought the toblerone cookies were 2 syns each... turns out they're points for weight watchers... I knew it was too good to be true lol)

Last edited:
How do you make toblerone cookies? :D

yeah it was... I feel happily stuffed :D

TOBLERONE COOKIE RECIPE!
Servings: 16

Points per cookie: 2

175 g self raising flour
½ tsp baking powder
75 g light brown sugar, soft
50 g polyunsaturated margarine
3 tbsp Golden Syrup
1 medium egg, beaten
90 g Toblerone, roughly chopped

Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C/350°F. Line 2 trays with non-stick baking parchment.

Sift together the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.

In a small pan gently melt the margarine and syrup. Cool slightly then add to the flour with the egg. Beat to a stiff dough and mix in the Toblerone pieces.

Place 16 well spaced out dessert spoonfuls on the trays and bake for 10-12 mins until golden. Leave on the trays to cool for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack. Once cool store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.

24th April 2010

Breakfast: A hearty bowl of strawberries and grapes smothered in vanilla with choc sprinkles muller light.

Lunch: SW BLT Sandwhich (Using 2 slices nimble bread for HEB)

Dinner: A piece of salmon, 1 Quorn Red Leicester and onion sausage (1 Syn), Baked beans, mushrooms and onions (The piece of salmon was from a failed attempt at a pasta... and It was eaten seperately from the rest lol)

Snacks and Syns: 3 babybel lights (HEA), a plum, a banana, an apple

The sausage from dinner - 1 syn
Mint Options drink - 2 syns
1/2 Toblerone Cookie - 3 syns
Muller Light Lemon Cheesecake yogurt - 1 syn
Skinny Cow choc ice lolly - 4 1/2

Total Syns: 11 1/2

Last edited:
:eek: oh no... I'm sure it was syns... I found the recipe on the "slimming world" recipes page :confused:

Won't be making them anymore then lol
Thanks for that

Thanks for that :) I'm new to all this, so still have alot to learn xx

25th April 2010

Breakfast:
1 chopped apple, covered in vanilla muller light yog topped with 1 crumbled up alpen light apple and sultana bar (1/2 HEB)
Lunch: 2 small jacket potatoes with 2 ExL laughing cow cheese (1/3 HEA) and beans

Dinner: Three lots of Chicken and bacon sliced up and mixed with half a pack of "Ainsley harriotts" vegetable cous cous (1/2 syn) wrapped up in a lettuce leaf. Cherry tomatoes on the side

Snacks and syns: 6 slices ham, 2 cheese triangles (1/3 HEA), handful grapes, 6 strawberries, Alpen light (1/2 HEB)

Cous cous from dinner - 1/2 syn
Fab Ice Lolly - 4 syns
Skinny Cow Ice cream - 4 1/2 syns

Total Syns Today: 9

26th April 2010

Breakfast: Muller light yog + 1 banana

Lunch: Chicken and bacon on salad of lettuce, celery and cherry tomatoes, with 2 TBSP vinaigrette (1/2 syn). With left over cous cous from yesterdays dinner (1/2 syn).

Dinner: Spag bol of Quorn, 1/4 red pepper, 1/2 onion, 2 mushrooms, passata, garlic and seasoning on pasta with 2 ExL cheese triangles on top (1/3 HEA)

Snacks and syns: carrot sticks, 1 Babybel Light + 2 ExL cheese triangles (2/3 HEA), 2 alpen lights (HEB)

Vinaigrette from lunch - 1/2 syn
Cous cous from lunch - 1/2 syn
half of a 1/2 syn roulade - 1/2 syn (I'll just round it up lol)
Hazelnut options drink - 1 1/2 syns
TOTAL SYNS: 3

(I may have another hot choc in a while to make it up to 5 syns...)

27th April 2010

Breakfast: 2 slices hovis nimble toast with 2 ExL cheese triangles (HEB + 1/3 HEA)

Lunch: left over spag bol from last night dinner with 2 ExL cheese triangles (1/3 HEA)

Dinner: Chicken pieces with onion, mushrooms and red pepper in passata with hot chilli seasoning... with Ainsley harriotts Tomato cous cous (1/2 syn)

Snacks and syns: Strawberries, 2 ExL cheese's (1/3 HEA)

Cous cous from dinner - 1/2 syn
1 Freddo choc bar - 5 syns
25g Foam banna and shrimp sweets - 5 syns
Skinny cow choc ice lolly - 4 1/2 syns

TOTAL SYNS: 14 1/2

Had a bit of a sweet tooth today :D

Back