n00b to SW

JustForMe

Gold Member
Wow, I haven't been on this forum in a very long time!

Quick story.. Lost aload of weight, put almost all of it back on.

Starting SW today, it's my first time. I've just came back from 3 and a half weeks in the USA eating nothing but junk so for the next 4 months until I go on holiday with my close friend I have no excuses or distractions.

Here's to day one :\

Wish me luck ;x

good luck!!

Morning Hun,

I joined SW last week, as I have put loads of weight on too, lost 6 stone via CD last year & it is nearly all back on!!

I was a tad confused to start with as you can eat loads that wasnt allowed on other diets namely WW or CD.... but I am sure you will get the hang of it, just keep visiting here!!

I am feeling good get weighed tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Good luck hun

Sarah x :kitty:

Awwh thanks both of you, I can't even think about making it to next Monday.. I'm struggling contemplating getting through day one. My body clock is messed up and all I want to do is sleep. I'm just going to drink plenty of water and maybe get a walk in later.. hey a mile is better than nothing right?

Good luck.
I too lost weight and put all but 3lbs back on! Ive come back to slimming world after skimming over it the first time round. Ive had a really good first week so i'm sure youll do just fine :)

Good luck.
I too lost weight and put all but 3lbs back on! Ive come back to slimming world after skimming over it the first time round. Ive had a really good first week so i'm sure youll do just fine :)

Thanks Lisa :):eek:

Hey,
Most of us have been there with losing weight, putting it back, trying another diet, repeat etc, but I think SW is the only diet I have done where I feel I could stay on it for a long time and hopefully keep the weight off, sure you'll be fine! Xxx

Awwh thanks both of you, I can't even think about making it to next Monday.. I'm struggling contemplating getting through day one. My body clock is messed up and all I want to do is sleep. I'm just going to drink plenty of water and maybe get a walk in later.. hey a mile is better than nothing right?

Plan your meals, make a list of foods that you like and that are free, also stock up on lots of fruit & veg....

I am really looking forward to my lunch, Batchelors beef savoury rice & veg, yummy!!

You can do it!!

Back