Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Lol, I wonder if Starlight can ban me for 1 night so I don't make a fool out of myself lol :D
xx

Ha ha ha you have to come on here and ramble Nails I really enjoy it!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Pi*s head!!! Hahahaha!!

3 words missy, POT, KETTLE, BLACK :p!

Totally back on track now, was really good yesterday and again today :D Saving points for my night out on Saturday.
Hope everyone has had a good day :)
xx

Yeah sometimes, I've been quite hungry the past few days, think that's because of my mahooosive binge though lol!

It does when I wake in the morning and realise that it was another good day and the weight's slowly creeping off :)
xx

You will do it next week nails no prob. Keep it up!

Oh and I dont mean the diet I mean the ramblings they are great. Maybe me on there tonight after what I am planning on drinking even though it is not a good idea as I have got to take Louis to school and then go to work in the morning. Hey but what the hell HEHE:D

Oh Nails I dont have to be p****d to look a tit LOL

Lol, oh well that makes 2 of us, the alcohol just gives me an excuse ;)
xx

So sorry about that having to sign off but just when we got on there my mum turned up. Thought I better sign off rather than be really ignorant and not talk to her LOL.

Catch ya again soon xx

The Tuesday girls are back in business!!!

I was seriously wobbly yesterday and I did go over points but im back on track today and im soo relieved to say that today not only have I stuck to my points but I have saved 3 for the weekend :D.

Looks like you are on track for that 2nd silver seven and if I could finally break into the next stone I will be delighted - I need a 3lb loss though, I wonder if she would weigh me naked? Either that or I might have to chop off an arm or something :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work - we can do it!!

Ax

Back