Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Thanks Marie, lets hope the scales succumb to your vibes at 12.30 ;). Will let you know :)
xx

Positive vibes from me too !

I lost 4.5lb! :D
Really pleased especially after the indian and wine! My mum lost the same as well.
Yay, I'm on my way, skinny jeans here I come :bliss:
I can't change my ticker, I thought when you click on it it should take you to the tickerfactory to update? It won't do anything though? Perhaps because I fiddled about with my siggy. Will perhaps have to do another one if I can't sort it.
Anyway thanks for all your support :D:D:D

:party0019::party0019::party0019:||Well done:party0019:

Thanks I'm really, really pleased :D
Thanks again you've all been lovely :)
Just managed to sort out my ticker as well.
xx

huge congrats nails. well done xxx

Thanks Dobo, coming here is an extra incentive as well.
xx

Wow Nails Great start, really pleased. Keep it going girlie......................WELL DONE!! xx

:party0019::wow::party0011::bliss:Fanbloomintastic!!!!!

Well done you!!!

Cheers all! Feel really determind to do this :D.
I had a lovely dinner last night, vegetarian cheese and leek sausages and chips (really filling!) and a ww eclair :drool: yum yum!
I'm hoping to get into the 12's next week :)
You're all great :D
xx

Dinner was 10 pts (not including the ww eclair which was 1.5pts), I do like to have big dinners as I'm most hungry in the evenings and therefore most likely to cheat. The Cheese and leek sausages were 2.5pts each (had 2) and 5pts for the chips. I got them in Tesco. So scrummy infact I had the exact same dinner tonight followed by a ww peanut bar and cuppa yum yum :D
xx

Yes you can get them at the meeting, they're lovely, only 1.5pts! The Rich Toffee bars are scrummy too for the same points :D
xx

only prob is not eating them all in one go, have been told to put them in freezer & just get 1 out at a time ;)

Lol, I can how easy that would be to do they're gorg!

The peanut bars were sold out at my class on Tuesday so I will have to wait until next week:(.

I also get really hungry at night and on Monday night the munchies got me and I went a couple of points over. I am really pleased with that because before I would have used that as an excuse to binge but I didnt.

I still havent bought the exercise DVD but I will!!!

Ax

Well done on not bingeing andi!
I've had to pat myself on the back tonight as well. Hubby was on a course and when he came in he brought 1 big pizza and 1 small pizza, the small one had my usual pepperoni topping and do you know what, not one bite passed my lips! I can still smell it now but I won't give in, I'm far too determind!
xx

Back